1. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Mar '24 13:34
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(24)00134-8/fulltext#sec1

Lancet prints a contribution about a German individual who has receiveda large number of vaccinations.

Summary:

In summary, our case report shows that SARS-CoV-2 hypervaccination did not lead to adverse events and increased the quantity of spike-specific antibodies and T cells without having a strong positive or negative effect on the intrinsic quality of adaptive immune responses. While we found no signs of SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infections in HIM to date, it cannot be clarified whether this is causally related to the hypervaccination regimen. Importantly, we do not endorse hypervaccination as a strategy to enhance adaptive immunity.

That si the actual experts writing.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 16:08
    @Ponderable
    Like they say, everything in moderation. Why did that dude get all those shots? Paranoia?
    Our doctor said when we asked about the latest round of covid shots, we had 4 so far and it looks like there were 6 to get up to date but our doc said don't bother you won't get much benefit out of the next 2 shots.
  3. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 14:20
    @sonhouse said
    @Ponderable
    Like they say, everything in moderation. Why did that dude get all those shots? Paranoia?
    Our doctor said when we asked about the latest round of covid shots, we had 4 so far and it looks like there were 6 to get up to date but our doc said don't bother you won't get much benefit out of the next 2 shots.
    I think he wanted to make a point (though it is rather pointless...)

And of course there is no added effect after a few shots.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Mar '24 18:10
    @ponderable said
    I think he wanted to make a point (though it is rather pointless...)

And of course there is no added effect after a few shots.
    Unless they were engineered to combat new strains.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 07:53
    @Suzianne
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2024-04-broadly-coronavirus-vaccine.html
    New work making broader protection from several types of Coronavirus attacks.
  6. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 10:16
    In the UK we don't hear much about covid anymore so I don't think many can be dying or hospitalised now.
    Occasionally a school teacher I know who has to take regular tests will test positive but she doesn't seem to be seriously affected.
    What we do hear is people saying they've had "this cough" now for a few weeks, or even months which they can't shake off so that may be covid related and something the tests don't pick up.
    I had 4 jabs I think.The first couple were mandatory to travel abroad but I don't think the others were.I didn't even bother with the flu jab this time.I had a cold for a few days over the winter, but nothing that made me particularly ill.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 14:37
    @venda said
    I had 4 jabs I think.The first couple were mandatory to travel abroad but I don't think the others were.I didn't even bother with the flu jab this time.I had a cold for a few days over the winter, but nothing that made me particularly ill.
    I had 2 jabs but won’t be having any more for anything.

1st one made me so unwell in many ways including strange neurological effects such as a tingling in neck face and arms, dizziness and generally feeling awful for a couple of weeks. 2nd one had no impact whatsoever.

I took the flu jab once, in 2013, made me unwell for about 3 months off an on. So I don’t take that anymore either.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 19:42
    @divegeester
    Sorry to hear that. So your immune system starts working overtime when you get vaxxed it seems. Maybe you don't need any of those shorts because of that.
  9. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 15:491 edit
    Testimony of Dr Aseem Malholtra called as an expert witness to a court in Helsinki, on the subject of the C19 vaccines.

This shows why Pfizer may have wanted to bury it's clinical trial data for 80 years. It would seem to suggest that politicians are so in bed with Big Pharma that they would disregard known medical facts in favour of political convenience. If you work or have worked around the health industry you may find this particularly disturbing.

YouTube&t=6s
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Apr '24 15:53
    @medullah
    C19 vax been around for 80 years? So for you all vaccines are alike.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree