1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 18:13
    I debated whether I would to to Erie and see the total eclipse, about a 250 mile drive but reading the weather reports, about 60% chance of rain and clouds so I opted out, but it is just as much fun looking at the near total shadows I saw last time, took pictures of the shadows leaves on the trees made by a semi total eclipse, distorted images of the sun itself turning the shadows into crescents like the sun. Besides that, you don't need special glasses to view that phenomena🙂
    Still I wish I had gone. But there will be a million photos and scientific analysis done anyway.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 22:20
    @sonhouse
    Well it sucks here, total cloud cover, and not in totality but I wanted to take pictures of the shadows of leaves. So much for that. I haven't heard what the weather was like in Erie if they actually saw max eclipse.
  3. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    09 Apr '24 01:23
    Same as me. Total cloud cover but the clouds opened up for a small group of us.

It's in the general forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree