Could New Game remember last values?

Could New Game remember last values?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exeter

Moves
253d

On the app, select New Game and it remembers the last values used for time controls and rating range of the opponent. Could the web interface be changed so it also remembers? Currently we have to type these things every time we use New Game on the web interface.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
251d

@nick812 said
On the app, select New Game and it remembers the last values used for time controls and rating range of the opponent. Could the web interface be changed so it also remembers? Currently we have to type these things every time we use New Game on the web interface.
Yes, it could.

The new game form is quite different on the new build, and not quite finished, so I'll make sure this happens. (Using cookies)

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
250d

Update to above : This is now in production as it is a relatively simple enhancement to the existing web site.

Color and time constraint preferences are preserved between visits to the new game page.

Exeter

Moves
250d

@Russ
It's remembering the time controls for me but not the preferred rating range of the opponent currently.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
250d

@Nick812

Open invite rating preference is now recorded between visits too.