1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '24 20:56
    Unlimited posting in the forums after 10 moves, why not introduce something similar for PMs? Or if not number of moves, time spent at rhp
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Feb '24 16:51
    @a-unique-nickname said
    Unlimited posting in the forums after 10 moves, why not introduce something similar for PMs? Or if not number of moves, time spent at rhp
    Time spent at RHP would probably be best, as I assume the limit is to prevent spammers.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Feb '24 18:132 edits
    So many measures were introduced in the past to counter spammers, that I can hardly remember what is active and what isn't - so they could all probably do for a review even if they are not ultimately modified.

edit : Nothing is happening maintenance wise until the new release is in beta. (So close now...!)
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    10 Feb '24 15:49

Removed by poster

5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '24 18:041 edit
    @a-unique-nickname said
    I agree on unlimited PMs for non-subs, but only after a certain amount of completed games. Maybe 3.

Edit, same for unlimited posting. Would stop idiots like Executioner Brand.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree