1. Joined
    22 Feb '10
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 10:51
    I would like to be able to sort this grid by total number of games. Sorting by number of wins or losses might be nice as well, but total games is my prime request.
  2. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    23 Apr '16 03:22
    Originally posted by jertamev
    I would like to be able to sort this grid by total number of games. Sorting by number of wins or losses might be nice as well, but total games is my prime request.
    Any chance also Russ, of maybe having the number of your opponents at the top of the grid.I Iike to know how many opponents I have played against, and I find having to scroll down to the bottom a bit of a pain, especially if you have played Hundreds or even Thousands of games.

Thanks in advance.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    24 Apr '16 18:13
    On the same subject , I requested a freeze panes feature on this page so after scrolling down you can still see the headings (played won lost etc|).Should be easy I would've thought
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Apr '16 13:37
    Originally posted by venda
    On the same subject , I requested a freeze panes feature on this page so after scrolling down you can still see the headings (played won lost etc|).Should be easy I would've thought
    Requests noted. Tied up still on Android, but will trawl this forum for quick change requests shortly.
  5. Joined
    22 Feb '10
    Moves
    26 Apr '16 00:57
    Originally posted by Russ
    Requests noted. Tied up still on Android, but will trawl this forum for quick change requests shortly.
    That's all one can ask. Thanks, Russ!
  6. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    26 Apr '16 13:08
    Originally posted by Russ
    Cheers

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree