1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    22 Feb '24 21:262 edits
    Could the number of thumbs up/thumbs down given by each member be recorded at their profile. Then the person with the most could win a prize, like a life time subscription. This could also deter negative nellies like suziman (name disguised) from smashing the dislike button out of vindictive, malicious spite.

We'd see a ratio e.g. say 80% positive to 20% negative, this would say something about this members character, we'd say 'Here's a happy go lucky guy, good day to you sir' or if we saw 80% negative to 20% positive we could say 'WTF is this bitc--s problem?'
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Feb '24 01:591 edit
    @wajoma said
    Could the number of thumbs up/thumbs down given by each member be recorded at their profile. Then the person with the most could win a prize, like a life time subscription. This could also deter negative nellies like suziman (name disguised) from smashing the dislike button out of vindictive, malicious spite.

We'd see a ratio e.g. say 80% positive to 20% negative, this ...[text shortened]... ay to you sir' or if we saw 80% negative to 20% positive we could say 'WTF is this bitc--s problem?'
    So you (like a couple of other Forum Regulars), are looking to shame people.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but people who red-thumb your posts simply disagree with your posts. It is not "spite", vindictive, malignant, or otherwise, which is you trying to minimize their disagreement.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    23 Feb '24 21:19
    @suzianne said
    So you (like a couple of other Forum Regulars), are looking to shame people.
    Ah ha, I knew it was you, the serial thumbs downer. But this statement of yours, it's very revealing of the suzi-psyche, it's an admission of sorts, it's an admission of how ashamed you are of your own behavior, you don't like the light being shone, you scurry like a cockroach.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Feb '24 08:131 edit
    @wajoma said
    Ah ha, I knew it was you, the serial thumbs downer. But this statement of yours, it's very revealing of the suzi-psyche, it's an admission of sorts, it's an admission of how ashamed you are of your own behavior, you don't like the light being shone, you scurry like a cockroach.
    So, your answer is yes, you're driven by shaming others. Another answer to copious red thumbs is to simply post better. You do realize that option is open to you, yes?
  5. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    29 Feb '24 08:48
    @wajoma said

We'd see a ratio e.g. say 80% positive to 20% negative, this ...[text shortened]... ay to you sir' or if we saw 80% negative to 20% positive we could say 'WTF is this bitc--s problem?'
    You forgot the

[sarcasm] flag...
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Feb '24 11:36
    @ponderable said
    You forgot the

[sarcasm] flag...
    covfefe

It appears to have been deactivated in his profile.

😆
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Feb '24 11:40
    @wajoma said

Awww, another delicate ego who can’t take negative feedback. I’m sure there’s a FaceBook groupthink group for you where you’ll get only positive replies.

😲
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Feb '24 22:52
    @wajoma said

Thread 196081

The feature should be for subscribers only.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    29 Feb '24 23:38
    @moonbus said
    Awww, another delicate ego who can’t take negative feedback. I’m sure there’s a FaceBook groupthink group for you where you’ll get only positive replies.

😲
    Haha, no, it was bait for those that think anonymous internet points mean something. I've been doing this far too long. But if you were to attach some importance to fake internet points, getting thumbs down is wayyyy better than getting nothing at all.

Know anything about that? You know, like being ignored? You know what it's like to be unseen?

I threw the bait out and hooked a bunch. ;^)
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Mar '24 17:00
    @wajoma said
    Haha, no, it was bait for those that think anonymous internet points mean something. I've been doing this far too long. But if you were to attach some importance to fake internet points, getting thumbs down is wayyyy better than getting nothing at all.

Know anything about that? You know, like being ignored? You know what it's like to be unseen?

I threw the bait out and hooked a bunch. ;^)
    Are you and @metal-brain the same user? Your logic is as bad as his.
  11. Joined
    16 Mar '24
    Moves
    16 Mar '24 17:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Mar '24 17:06
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    By refusing to follow his rules, you've shown (time and again) that you don't give a damn for Russ' website.

Why do you keep coming back?
  13. Joined
    16 Mar '24
    Moves
    16 Mar '24 17:092 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree