hello moon!

hello moon!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
28 Aug 16

Hello clouds and wind and rain. Hello curbside and bus stop and damn bugs. Hello everything good and all the bad stuff too and fooking tinnitus. Hello stars! It is nice in a rural area where I can see you.

I burst with appreciation. I know you don't care about that.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by apathist
Hello clouds and wind and rain. Hello curbside and bus stop and damn bugs. Hello everything good and all the bad stuff too and fooking tinnitus. Hello stars! It is nice in a rural area where I can see you.

nice handle then, seems a total contradiction. Nice

edit: no sarcasm btw. Just an appreciation for such unintended and yet perfect contradictions

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
29 Aug 16

Originally posted by karoly aczel
nice handle then, seems a total contradiction. Nice

edit: no sarcasm btw. Just an appreciation for such unintended and yet perfect contradictions
My daughter gave me that handle, because I invest too much in your opinion. It has helped. I cannot log in without remembering that we are just dust in the wind.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Aug 16

My daughter gave me that handle, because I invest too much in your opinion. It has helped. I cannot log in without remembering that we are just dust in the wind.
Yes, I am constantly reminded we are just fossils, miles under the Earth

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
30 Aug 16

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Yes, I am constantly reminded we are just fossils, miles under the Earth
You might be, I've never been anywhere near the House of Lords.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Aug 16

Sure some of us care.

I took out some kids far out into the country a couple of weeks ago to see the meteor shower. It was pass midnight.