1. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Mar '16 20:17
    They won again today against Watford , can they do it ?
    What an amazing feat that would be after last season when they just managed to stay in the prem .
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Mar '16 13:09
    Originally posted by phil3000
    What an amazing feat that would be after last season when they just managed to stay in the prem .
    yes they can do it and probably will. It has good karma written all over it! Serves all those big spending outfits right, trying to buy the league.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '16 19:09
    City will find a way.... Manchester City.
  4. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    07 Mar '16 22:43
    Originally posted by Trev33
    City will find a way.... Manchester City.
    if that's your choice, Trev, get a tenner on them

You should get 6-1 or so on Man C for the title at present
  5. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 09:50
    It,s for Leicester to throw away. It,s in their own hands now. I really hope they do it.
  6. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 19:36
    Originally posted by Steve45
    It,s for Leicester to throw away. It,s in their own hands now. I really hope they do it.
    I hope they do .Apparently a Leicester fan put £20 at 5000-1 at the start of the season , he stood to win 100k ,he lost his bottle and cashed out on 20 something grand .
  7. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    20 Mar '16 09:53
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Ever closer after beating Crystal Palace 1 0. Surely they have one hand on the premier League Trophy now. What a fairytale. It gives us hope at Prenton Park that maybe one day, the mighty Tranmere can emmulate Leicester City.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '16 15:58
    Originally posted by Steve45
    Ever closer after beating Crystal Palace 1 0. Surely they have one hand on the premier League Trophy now. What a fairytale. It gives us hope at Prenton Park that maybe one day, the mighty Tranmere can emmulate Leicester City.
    They had some hard matches left, I'm convinced of top 3 but still a long way to go until the title. They haven't lost unexpectedly for a while, if they lose one of their next 3 or 4 games and spurs keep winning we'll really see if they have what it takes. I still get the feeling they're playing without pressure, that has to end soon when they start to expect the title.
  9. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Mar '16 19:39
    Originally posted by Trev33
    They had some hard matches left, I'm convinced of top 3 but still a long way to go until the title. They haven't lost unexpectedly for a while, if they lose one of their next 3 or 4 games and spurs keep winning we'll really see if they have what it takes. I still get the feeling they're playing without pressure, that has to end soon when they start to expect the title.
    Its for Leicester to lose the title now it's in their hands .They ( Leic) have only lost three all season surely they can hold out .All that money spent at ManUtd ,Man City ,Chelsea ,Arsenal and Liverpool Leicester have certainly stuck two fingers up to the rich boys ! fantastic
  10. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 19:59
    Leicester are doing what Man U did when they dominated. They're grinding out the 0-1 away wins against the lower teams. Arguably they have the most difficult run-in. Really need to win their next two games.
  11. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 22:23
    Eh? How do you come to that conclusion?

With respect, in their remaining games Leics 'only' difficult are Man U (a) and Chelsea (a), but the last is on the very last day , when will hopefully be done 'n' dusted

Spurs (surely their only real rivals) by contrast have Liverpool (a) next, then Man Utd (h), Stoke (a) and Chelsea (a)......
  12. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 10:02
    Originally posted by st dominics preview
    Eh? How do you come to that conclusion?

With respect, in their remaining games Leics 'only' difficult are Man U (a) and Chelsea (a), but the last is on the very last day , when will hopefully be done 'n' dusted

Spurs (surely their only real rivals) by contrast have Liverpool (a) next, then Man Utd (h), Stoke (a) and Chelsea (a)......
    They also have Southampton (H) and West Ham (H). Both of these teams are pushing for European places. West Ham have a decent shot at CL. I wouldn't describe these as easy games. I'll slightly revise what I said earlier. I think they need 7 from the next 9 to be able to lose to West Ham, Man U and Chelsea.
  13. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 14:19
    Hmm. They just need to take it 1 set of games at a time. Next set of fixtures, Spurs play Liverpool away, Leics have the Southampton game at home. If Leics come out of that with a net 'win' on points, they will be a huge step closer
  14. Joined
    29 Nov '15
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 16:50
    Originally posted by st dominics preview
    Hmm. They just need to take it 1 set of games at a time. Next set of fixtures, Spurs play Liverpool away, Leics have the Southampton game at home. If Leics come out of that with a net 'win' on points, they will be a huge step closer
    another huge win
    seven points clear only six games to go
  15. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 19:50
    Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
    another huge win
    seven points clear only six games to go
    It's great to see a team like Leicester doing well in the prem .
    Good luck to them and I hope they see it through to the end.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree