MLB AL and NL Finals

MLB AL and NL Finals

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
16 Oct 12

Originally posted by rwingett
He will have been the pitcher for all three games I've attended.
Dont' forget about Anibal.. His first major league start was a no-hitter against the Yankees! Playing for the Marlins of course.

Go Detroit!

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
16 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by SmookieP
Dont' forget about Anibal.. His first major league start was a no-hitter against the Yankees! Playing for the Marlins of course.

Go Detroit!
Actually, it was against the Diamondbacks and it was his 13th start.

But who's counting?

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
16 Oct 12

Originally posted by sh76
Actually, it was against the Diamondbacks and it was his 13th start.

But who's counting?
You're right, his first start was a shutout- 2 hitter against the yankees. my bad.

Either way, good crafty pitcher.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
17 Oct 12

I so hope the tigers sweep the series and win the WS.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
17 Oct 12

Originally posted by RBHILL
I so hope the tigers sweep the series and win the WS.
Me too. I was at the game tonight. Another great performance by Justin Verlander.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Oct 12

Me too. I was at the game tonight. Another great performance by Justin Verlander.
The ninth inning got a little dicey, but other than that, it was a brilliant game.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
17 Oct 12

Originally posted by shortcircuit
The ninth inning got a little dicey, but other than that, it was a brilliant game.
Tell me about it. I had a bad feeling when Ibanez came up in the 9th, but Coke managed to get him.

One more to go.

s

Moves
17 Oct 12

Tell me about it. I had a bad feeling when Ibanez came up in the 9th, but Coke managed to get him.

One more to go.
Indeed Tigers were brilliant as was Verlander. They have given the Yankees the spanking of their lives. Yankees cannot hit a beachball thrown underhanded by a granny with muscle weakness whereas Verlander and other Tiger pitchers all look like Cy Young candidates! They are going to be a tough test for either Cards(my pick) or Giants!