UFC 205 taking place at Madison Square Garden

UFC 205 taking place at Madison Square Garden

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
A fatty like you is never going to beat anyone up, I would simply kick your bum and runaway knowing that I could never be caught
Well. You got the "runaway" part right. 😴

m

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by VESPIN
still waiting for you to send me a personal message scumbag. And Robbie would smash you. He just does not believe in violence. And a fight? That is a joke. You would not fight me for all the money in the world.

Your a coward little bitch. I'm heading home soon. Then I can create the account and place it in your inbox.

okay little bitch?
Those are fighting words !!
Do they have clans in the MMA website ?
Do you just lay down in the middle of the ring at start of the match ? 😀

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by roma45
wow Game 11809135 sportsmanship vespin style

a new gmai laccount? to go with the other accounts you have on here.

sad little boy with no friends, did something happen to you? some history that made you a spoilt little bitch? i am curious.

away and resign some games little creep
some good opening moves there

m

Moves
25 Oct 16

you wouldn't last ten seconds. V would ping you away like a bothersome fly!
Like he resigns chess games before they start ?

st johnstone

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
the little cage fighter is now hiding behind thumbs

still no message from him, must be bath night before kindergarden tomorrow

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
26 Oct 16

I think he's gone out to his chicken cage to practice some of his speciality MMA moves.

He's an expert at the noogie, Chinese burn and his secret weapon...........the wet willie.

Be careful Roma..........he's even be known to apply ................the double wet willie.

Brutal !!!!!

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
26 Oct 16

sent you a message bitch. And tomorrow when i am up, you will get m email. I expect an email from you. As I thought you did not send me a PM because you are a coward.

I know you are all words, like radio, and all the other scum you guys talk with.

What I do know is this. MMA is a great sport.
And two, I know Easy Rider Clan is going to win, win fair, and you guys have to suck it up.

And Roma is a little Bitch just as I thought. I don't spend all my time in here as I actually have a life.

You guys make me laugh. Your all coward little bitches and if anyone even half your age stepped up to any of you, you guys would cry. I guess if it is not chess, you have no idea what to do.

Im so happy radio hung up his gloves. he saved us all. Now I have some games to resign. I'm tired and cant play.

Now run along and everyone keep a good eye on me as I can feel all the love. You all need help with obsession with great leaders, and real men. Now roma go kiss radio good night.

you little bitch.

UFC coming up, the next event will be historic and fun to watch. I hear Roma and Radio are going to be there looking for fights at the snack stand. Be careful. They are real tough guys. lol lol

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
26 Oct 16

sent you a message bitch. And tomorrow when i am up, you will get m email. I expect an email from you. As I thought you did not send me a PM because you are a coward.

I know you are all words, like radio, and all the other scum you guys talk with.

What I do know is this. MMA is a great sport.
And two, I know Easy Rider Clan is going to win, win fair ...[text shortened]... to be there looking for fights at the snack stand. Be careful. They are real tough guys. lol lol
Sport.........are you kidding !!!

I watched a bout featuring Georges St something the other day. Both opponents wore tiny little dick stickers. Georges laid him on his back and then laid on top of him. His opponent wrapped his legs around Georges in a loving embrace. Georges then proceeded to give him a body slide massage, no need for oil, sweaty bodies enough. He proceeded to give him a bit more of a shoulder and back massage then the referee called time. Both opponents looked upset as they were enjoying the experience.

Fair dinkum........if I want to watch two men laying on top of each other I'll go down to the club Lemondrops a local at. Sport.........you're kidding.......Mixed Massage Arts.

Also.......you must be totally deluded and the only person on the site including carrobie himself if you believe the sleazy riders win fairly. You're one of the morons feeding him games resigning before a move is made to keep feeding them points. One things for certain.......your clan will go down in RHP history as the worst clan ever led by obviously the most incompetent leader in clan history. Your clans negative points total will be a record that will never be surpassed. Worst, most incompetent leader in history. Bwahahahahahaha !! What a loser.

Now scurry along out to your makeshift chicken cage and practice pinching, scratching and your speciality.........the wet willie.

Oh...........and have a nice day. Hahahahahaha !!!

rc

Moves
26 Oct 16

Is Roma still chicken and radiowdweeb still sheila?

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
26 Oct 16

Is Roma still chicken and radiowdweeb still sheila?
This is the sports forum carrobie specifically a thread for Mixed Massage Arts.

Take your incredibly stupid comments back to the clans forum where we can continue to mop the floor with you.

This forum is for sports only. Hey.....maybe we can talk football......and boot you from one end of the forum to the other end. Sounds like fun

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
26 Oct 16

its the league cup final you retard
i see the scum who follow celtic doing the usual, attacking a rangers fan with his two young boys, even hitting one over the head with a bottle only 11 years okd, total cowards no wonder you like them are one of them

posting in here now, no wonder as you are getting booted around the clan forums,
robbie you are a fake a cheat and a coward.
No he just beat your ass and everyone else fair and square. Because you suck. And if it is you and your scumbag friends that came in here.

But lucky you.

You finally will get test all your theories about me. You should be thrilled you cowardly Bitch. Keep typing away moron. Easy Riders will win it all, and your wish will be granted before you know it.

Okay bitch. so just sit back, show patience, run your mouth, and before you know it? That will be taken care of.

Just don't fight Radio. He is a pro fighter much like yourself I think. Bitch.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
26 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by radioactive69
This is the sports forum carrobie specifically a thread for Mixed Massage Arts.

Take your incredibly stupid comments back to the clans forum where we can continue to mop the floor with you.

This forum is for sports only. Hey.....maybe we can talk football......and boot you from one end of the forum to the other end. Sounds like fun
You know nothing about sports. Your a keyboard warrior. At least Robbie can talk about sports with intelligence. He understands sports, even has respect for those he does not like or agree with.

Your just to stupid to be in here.

Hey congrats on your middleweight belt. I am curious, do you even know the weight you have to be at that division. Or who the last four champs were in that division for the men? Did Dana white thank you for saving all those fighters from your pure power? lol lol

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
26 Oct 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
I try to do that at least twenty times a day. Thank god you resign any game you want at any time.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
26 Oct 16

You know nothing about sports. Your a keyboard warrior. At least Robbie can talk about sports with intelligence. He understands sports, even has respect for those he does not like or agree with.

Your just to stupid to be in here.

Hey congrats on your middleweight belt. I am curious, do you even know the weight you have to be at that division. Or who ...[text shortened]... the men? Did Dana white thank you for saving all those fighters from your pure power? lol lol
If I was back to my fighting fit weight I'd mop the floor with those meatheads.

Yes.......I'm a pound or two over at the moment but given my superior fitness regime will lose that easily if I needed to.

Yes.....one of those 11 victories of mine was against one of those brain dead morons. He begged for mercy in the end which magnanimously I granted.

Yes......Mixed Massage Arts. The sport of drug cheats and the illiterate.........obviously the reason I retired (undefeated of course)

So what's your record in MMA ? We're all here waiting with abated breath to hear of your heroic bouts.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
26 Oct 16

I try to do that at least twenty times a day. Thank god you resign any game you want at any time.
You already do that. It's why we all agree that you don't have a sporting bone in your body. Playing like that, gifting other specific clans with free points destroys all the enjoyment that fair sporting players have on this site.

I'm glad your true colours have finally surfaced. Now everyone on here can see you for what you truly are.

Sportsman is the last word in the English dictionary that comes to mind.