28 Oct '13 15:37
    Very Funny!...

This is Better 🙂

YouTube
  3. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    28 Oct '13 15:561 edit
    why don't you stop being a troll and post us a game where you beat Houdini, even an old fashioned computer with the system , despite all the stupid threads I think it could well beat a few computers so please try ....
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    28 Oct '13 15:58
    Originally posted by e4chris
    why don't you stop being a troll and post us a game where you beat Houdini, even an old fashioned computer with the system , despite all the stupid threads I think it could well beat a few computers so please try ....
    Why do you hate us? 😞 He's already been spamming the 'game' in which he beat 'Houdini'.
  5. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    28 Oct '13 16:08
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Why do you hate us? 😞 He's already been spamming the 'game' in which he beat 'Houdini'.
    I don't hate you at all, or RHP. I have watched the ARB video too, its rubbish. but the system might work with a lot of takebacks
  6. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    28 Oct '13 16:32
    I'm being thick, have found the arb games even put 1 in a pgn for you.
  7. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    28 Oct '13 17:28
    I Think I Figured It Out!!! If You Play The Hippo And Act Like It'S Not The Hippo! Even Though It Ends Up In The Same Crappy Formation! And You Press Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F5-D To Enable The Secret Drunk!!! Mode In Houdini And On Move 5, Set It To "Ponder" And Then Open Your Computer Case And Rip Out The Memory Sticks!!!! Then You Pwn It And Post About It Everywhere! And Capitalize Every Word In The Sentence! You CRUSH All Computers!!!!
  8. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    28 Oct '13 18:00
    I Think I Figured It Out!!! If You Play The Hippo And Act Like It'S Not The Hippo! Even Though It Ends Up In The Same Crappy Formation! And You Press Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F5-D To Enable The Secret Drunk!!! Mode In Houdini And On Move 5, Set It To "Ponder" And Then Open Your Computer Case And Rip Out The Memory Sticks!!!! Then You Pwn It And Post About It Everywhere! And Capitalize Every Word In The Sentence! You CRUSH All Computers!!!!
    you could spill coffee on it, that would do the trick
  9. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    28 Oct '13 18:25
    1.e4?

I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Dave.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Oct '13 19:26
    The A.R.B Chess System Finally Gets Recognition! - Rybkaforum

YouTube
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Oct '13 19:282 edits
    The A.R.B Chess System v The Hippopotamus Defence - Differences

YouTube
  12. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 19:44
    Originally posted by TheARBChessSys
    The A.R.B Chess System v The Hippopotamus Defence - Differences

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RidiladKJVw
    The A.R.B. Chess System v RHP admins and members

User 723567
  13. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 20:53
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    The A.R.B. Chess System v RHP admins and members

User 723567
    Crushed ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree