HAL 9000 Crushed!! Using the A.R.B. Chess System!!

HAL 9000 Crushed!! Using the A.R.B. Chess System!!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
28 Oct 13

T

Moves
28 Oct 13

Very Funny!...

This is Better 🙂

e

Moves
28 Oct 13
1 edit

why don't you stop being a troll and post us a game where you beat Houdini, even an old fashioned computer with the system , despite all the stupid threads I think it could well beat a few computers so please try ....

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
28 Oct 13

Originally posted by e4chris
why don't you stop being a troll and post us a game where you beat Houdini, even an old fashioned computer with the system , despite all the stupid threads I think it could well beat a few computers so please try ....
Why do you hate us? 😞 He's already been spamming the 'game' in which he beat 'Houdini'.

e

Moves
28 Oct 13

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Why do you hate us? 😞 He's already been spamming the 'game' in which he beat 'Houdini'.
I don't hate you at all, or RHP. I have watched the ARB video too, its rubbish. but the system might work with a lot of takebacks

e

Moves
28 Oct 13

I'm being thick, have found the arb games even put 1 in a pgn for you.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
28 Oct 13

I Think I Figured It Out!!! If You Play The Hippo And Act Like It'S Not The Hippo! Even Though It Ends Up In The Same Crappy Formation! And You Press Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F5-D To Enable The Secret Drunk!!! Mode In Houdini And On Move 5, Set It To "Ponder" And Then Open Your Computer Case And Rip Out The Memory Sticks!!!! Then You Pwn It And Post About It Everywhere! And Capitalize Every Word In The Sentence! You CRUSH All Computers!!!!

e

Moves
28 Oct 13

I Think I Figured It Out!!! If You Play The Hippo And Act Like It'S Not The Hippo! Even Though It Ends Up In The Same Crappy Formation! And You Press Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F5-D To Enable The Secret Drunk!!! Mode In Houdini And On Move 5, Set It To "Ponder" And Then Open Your Computer Case And Rip Out The Memory Sticks!!!! Then You Pwn It And Post About It Everywhere! And Capitalize Every Word In The Sentence! You CRUSH All Computers!!!!
you could spill coffee on it, that would do the trick

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
28 Oct 13

1.e4?

I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Dave.

T

Moves
28 Oct 13

The A.R.B Chess System Finally Gets Recognition! - Rybkaforum

T

Moves
28 Oct 13
2 edits

The A.R.B Chess System v The Hippopotamus Defence - Differences

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
29 Oct 13

Originally posted by TheARBChessSys
The A.R.B Chess System v The Hippopotamus Defence - Differences

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RidiladKJVw
The A.R.B. Chess System v RHP admins and members

User 723567

Duckfinder General