1. Joined
    29 Apr '11
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 01:111 edit
    someone who's losing a game can just throw a fit, accuse me of cheating, and blacklist me and I have no recourse? (Mott the Hoople!)

I was having a good game for once.. you ruined my whole night. I am not a cheater.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 01:34
    Originally posted by white boy bob
    someone who's losing a game can just throw a fit, accuse me of cheating, and blacklist me and I have no recourse? (Mott the Hoople!)

I was having a good game for once.. you ruined my whole night. I am not a cheater.
    Never try to reason with a hoople.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 01:58

Your opponent's Capturing Move "11. Qd1xc2" appears to been ill advised. Gentleman's Option: offer a Draw.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 02:021 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Your opponent's Capturing Move "11. Qd1xc2" appears to been ill advised. Gentleman's Option: offer a Draw.
    Umm, Grampy, that's a game in progress.
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 02:04

Of course you have a recourse. You can bitch about it in the forums and in your profile! 🙂
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 02:06
    I think they developed an engine that plays the variant Losing Chess. I think your opponent is using it. Accuse back my man.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 02:10
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Umm, Grampy, that's a game in progress.
    No blank, SwissGambit. The frustrated opponent is without a queen after eleven moves. Options: a) Crush his ego and watch him bleed; b) Offer a Gentleman's Draw and start a new game. Principle: treat others better than they deserve.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 02:13
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Of course you have a recourse. You can bitch about it in the forums and in your profile! 🙂
    These chess players are rated in the low teens. Lost Queen could have happened to either one. Why be condescending?
  9. Joined
    29 Apr '11
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 02:16
    you might want to double check who's actually being condescending and who's joking..

regardless, I feel better somehow. I'll leave you gentle forums in peace
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 02:19
    you might want to double check who's actually being condescending and who's joking..

regardless, I feel better somehow. I'll leave you gentle forums in peace
    'Condescending' reference was in reply to SG... not you, white boy bob. Best wishes in your chess games.
  11. old pueblo
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 02:30
    No blank, SwissGambit. The frustrated opponent is without a queen after eleven moves. Options: a) Crush his ego and watch him bleed; b) Offer a Gentleman's Draw and start a new game. Principle: treat others better than they deserve.
    His point is that it's against the TOS to discuss a game in progress.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 02:38
    Originally posted by Sahuaro
    His point is that it's against the TOS to discuss a game in progress.
    Point taken. Thanks.
  13. old pueblo
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 02:40
    Point taken. Thanks.
    No problem. You might want to go back and delete those posts if you still can. Better than a forum ban.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 02:42
    As I said, never try to reason with a hoople.
  15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 02:57
    I'm partial to a) myself. I find the game most interesting when both me and my opponent are going for a).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree