Site update taking place early next week

Site update taking place early next week

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
30 Apr 13

Russ, in case no one has mentioned this already, when posting a pgn in the forum comments no longer appear in the game. Thought you should know. Other than that looks like a nice update, i definitely prefer the new board layout.. 🙂

t

Moves
30 Apr 13

windows phone 8?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
30 Apr 13

Originally posted by Tychoo
There's no option to sort games by " most moves" I like to sort them that way can it be added?
This was added early after the update in a patch.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
30 Apr 13

Originally posted by tone5
windows phone 8?
No testing has been done on a Windows Phone, so your feedback would be useful.

t

Moves
30 Apr 13

after zooming etc. unplayable.

d

Moves
30 Apr 13

New site looks great! hopefully there aren't many bugs.

n

Moves
30 Apr 13

Love the new look! Nice work

b

Moves
30 Apr 13

F

Moves
30 Apr 13

I am using IE 10 but the site still doesn't look normal... hope you can help me too:
For instance, the menu above (Public Forums, Thread List, Search Forums etc.) and your name "Russ" is in very, very small font. Everything else is large and good to read.
The RHP window only uses up about 60% of my screen, so everything is much smaller than before. Not good to navigate. I have changed the Appearance back & forth. It just seems the fonts don't fit well together, something is always too small resp. too large?

Moves
01 May 13

Why on earth do the game names/info not show if it's a tourney game/what round etc on the my games page?? What a disaster of a change - absolutely hate it!

Here

Moves
01 May 13

Originally posted by catnap642
Why on earth do the game names/info not show if it's a tourney game/what round etc on the my games page?? What a disaster of a change - absolutely hate it!
Click on the expanded view top left looks like 3 exclamation marks on their side
Brings up all information

m

Moves
01 May 13
1 edit

I personally don't like the change. I think the site was nice and clean and simple before so I'm not sure why it was updated. Things seem a bit slower to respond now, and although it's more flashy I don't find the interface as user-friendly.

Also, would it be possible to add a "active games" option under "Game Status Filter"?

Australia

Moves
01 May 13

Originally posted by mikesalami

Also, would it be possible to add a "active games" option under "Game Status Filter"?
Is that the ones where it's your move, or the ones which have ended?

m

Moves
02 May 13

Originally posted by Kewpie
Is that the ones where it's your move, or the ones which have ended?
I mean any active game where it's either your move or your opponent's move, with all finished games omitted.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
02 May 13

I have IE 10 and *nothing* works. I can't move a piece, I can't access the forums, and my games are about to default. The only reason I was able to even reply to this message is because I finally tonight got access to my message inbox and was able to come to this thread via the link that was supplied. I've tried turning on and turning off compatibility view, and I've tried just about every option.