Christians, faith hope love needs you👉

Christians, faith hope love needs you👉

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Sep 22

@mike69 said
Also explained in GF’s it was making fun of you not recognizing the hypocrisy in everything you’ve said.
Do yourself a favor and get some help!

-VR

Moves
13 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

-VR
I can’t deal with your blindness and ignorance right now. It about wore me out yesterday.

I will say if I did drink and smoke right now explain to me how the two of you think that makes me a bad Christian.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
13 Sep 22

😴

Moves
13 Sep 22

@gertrude said
😴
Your a man of many words I see😁

Moves
13 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

-VR
Would you consider people who attack someone’s faith with blind accusations not even knowing if they were correct or not good Christian’s? Or those same people not contributing anything positive or explaining why themselves.

Moves
13 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

-VR
Do you feel like you were guided by God in attacking me?

Explain how you can pray everyday for every person you’ve ever said that to. The two of you mentioned I should do that for FMF in order to be a good Christian?

Is this heaven here Rusty?

Have you met someone here who’s led a perfect life like your saying to be a good Christian. Are you trying to judge which sins count as a bad Christian, when you’ve sinned please explain.

Are we to grow and overcome sin or are you saying I, we should and can never sin?

What does it mean to you that we are to be reborn if we have the ability here to have nothing to be reborn from.

What does this say about you with your judgements and speaking in this manner for God when you’re obliviously a young Christian in understanding.

Moves
13 Sep 22

I let you run your mouth yesterday purposely to sink yourself as always. Today I don’t expect you to answer what I asked here that would take understanding you don’t have. We can still discuss these things like adults if you like.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Sep 22

@mike69 said
I let you run your mouth yesterday purposely to sink yourself as always. Today I don’t expect you to answer what I asked here that would take understanding you don’t have. We can still discuss these things like adults if you like.
Get some help!

-VR

Moves
13 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
Get some help!

-VR
Do you know how cowardly and weak you look with that comment? What about the things I asked.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Sep 22
1 edit

@mike69 said
Do you know how cowardly and weak you look with that comment? What about the things I asked.
My wife and I will pray for you as you sound like you've had a troubled hard life involving alcohol, and drugs. May God watch over you and keep you safe. We have added you to our nightly list of people we pray for in need of help.

-VR

Moves
13 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
My wife and I will pray for you as you sound like you've had a troubled hard life involving alcohol, and drugs. May God watch over you and keep you safe. We have added you to our nightly list of people we pray for in need of help.

-VR
So make all the accusations you want against another, don’t answer to your logic or why you feel a certain way towards someone?, and that’s a pair of good Christian’s? I’m fine and strong, the two of you will be in my prayers.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Sep 22

@mike69 said
So make all the accusations you want against another, don’t answer to your logic or why you feel a certain way towards someone?, and that’s a pair of good Christian’s? I’m fine and strong, the two of you will be in my prayers.
I don't know perhaps you think having a tequila shot makes you a good Christian. That is as I sad before between you and God. You sound to me like you've been through a lot of rough times. Again I must remind you She is a Christian, I am a Roman Catholic, and I may need a little work. I've never hear her say a bad word against anyone.

-VR

Moves
13 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
I don't know perhaps you think having a tequila shot makes you a good Christian. That is as I sad before between you and God. You sound to me like you've been through a lot of rough times. Again I must remind you She is a Christian, I am a Roman Catholic, and I may need a little work. I've never hear her say a bad word against anyone.

-VR
Why are you scared to answer my questions

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Sep 22

@mike69 said
Why are you scared to answer my questions
As far as I am concerned you questions have been answered.

May God watch over you and keep you safe.

-VR

Moves
13 Sep 22

@very-rusty said

-VR
You made comments-answer, I don’t care what you are.