Christians, faith hope love needs you👉

Christians, faith hope love needs you👉

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22

@mike69 said
Do I have to look🤮,
You could shut your good eye. 🙂

-VR

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
I gave you a red thumb for this post for lying.

I gave you no red thumbs up until now.

Work harder at being a good Christian perhaps?

-VR
???My Christian walk is decided by you and your pushing or not pushing buttons. Sounds like you need to do some soul searching.

Moves
12 Sep 22

I also was going much farther back nothing to do with right now.

Moves
12 Sep 22

@gertrude said
the groin of Satan just sent a challenge
Oops, this was from the one we just finished.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22

@mike69 said
???My Christian walk is decided by you and your pushing or not pushing buttons. Sounds like you need to do some soul searching.
You better review what Christian truly is, as I believe it may need some work.

-VR

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
You better review what Christian truly is, as I believe it may need some work.

-VR
If I was with someone talking that actually understood something about it I would try and help you. I don’t think you have the capability at this point in time to understand. Maybe you should for now focus on learning the childrens song Jesus loves me😀.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22
1 edit

@mike69 said
If I was with someone talking that actually understood something about it I would try and help you. I don’t think you have the capability at this point in time to understand. Maybe you should for now focus on learning the childrens song Jesus loves me😀.
I told you my wife taught Sunday school can quote parts the bible without even looking. I asked if you were a born again Christian? Do you know what that means?
If you are still working on learning songs then you are way behind in being a true Christian and again Good Christians don't curse, or drink for that matter! 🙂 I already told you I was Roman Catholic, did I not?

-VR

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
I told you my wife taught Sunday school can quote parts the bible without even looking. I asked if you were a born again Christian? Do you know what that means?
If you are still working on learning songs then you are way behind in being a true Christian and again Good Christians don't curse, or drink for that matter! 🙂 I already told you I was Roman Catholic, did I not?

-VR
And I told you this. Are you really this stupid?
It’s the meaning and understanding what you read that’s important. anyone can pop out verses and say the right answer in a lesson plan. By listening to you, her most devout student I have many doubts.

Moves
12 Sep 22

And this
BTW, those are baby questions, are you going to answer any. Have you thought that when I do start I will run you in the ground.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22

@mike69 said
It’s the meaning and understanding what you read that’s important. anyone can pop out verses and say the right answer in a lesson plan. By listening to you, her most devout student I have many doubts.
Christians do not call people stupid, also it is against the Guidelines of the site, you're not off to a very good start.

If you were a Christian you would be trying to encourage me and everyone else around you. You are not looking like a very good Christian at this moment.

-VR

Moves
12 Sep 22

@mike69 said
If it’s her talking put her on. I will be respectful, have her start with explaining how and why I should pray nightly for FMF, and what I have done in prayer about him isn’t enough. Well mr mouth

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22

@mike69 said
If it’s her talking put her on. I will be respectful, have her start with explaining how and why I should pray nightly for FMF, and what I have done in prayer about him isn’t enough. Well mr mouth
OH now it is Mr. Mouth sounds like sarcasm to me. She doesn't speak to people with your attitude. She respects all religions. Perhaps you should seek some council yourself?

-VR

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
Christians do not call people stupid, also it is against the Guidelines of the site, you're not off to a very good start.

If you were a Christian you would be trying to encourage me and everyone else around you. You are not looking like a very good Christian at this moment.

-VR
Put your diaper on and go home.

Moves
12 Sep 22

@very-rusty said
OH now it is Mr. Mouth sounds like sarcasm to me. She doesn't speak to people with your attitude. She respects all religions. Perhaps you should seek some council yourself?

-VR
Cop out, she knows she can’t debate me on the subject, or you do. Since I’m talking with you then and you made the comment, you explain. It’s easy to say all you say now defend it, you can ask her for help since your lack knowledge. I too respect all religions I would guess more so than her.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 22

@gertrude said
That appears to be the Devil's number. 😳

-VR