1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 11:31
    @anglian said
    Vespin's only whingeing because he thought by sandbagging 150 points from challenges effectively completed in 2023 he'd be home clear by the end of Jan 😉

It's no fun is it @Vespin when for 11 months of the year your playing for nothing ..... and you can be certain by Feb 2025 I'll be one step ahead of you again 🍾
    The clan system will get worse.
    The reasons haven't changed.
    Clan leaders find it too much work to find challenges but the main problem is the clan net points list.
    Until the focus changes,the number of active clans will decrease.
    I've suggested ways to alter things but nothing happens.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 12:53
    Larry is right, where's the interest and incentive in a clan system that is good as done with by the end of Feb. This has been the case since IVV won in 2021 and probably for years before that.

I suggested having a 'hard close' to each year but that was rubbished in the forum so, so be it, same likely to happen next year .....
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 01:12
    @VESPIN

I think you are right, and it would be a real shame. It would be really interesting to get Russ' perspective on this.

The sad thing for you and tweedledum is that, for as long as I'm IVV's clan leader, Breaking Bad will never win the title again. I do mean that. My primary goal is to ensure you never win again. I will always find a way to ensure one clan will always be above you.

Even if there are only 3 clans remaining 😉🤣
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 12:41
    @anglian said
    @VESPIN

I think you are right, and it would be a real shame. It would be really interesting to get Russ' perspective on this.

The sad thing for you and tweedledum is that, for as long as I'm IVV's clan leader, Breaking Bad will never win the title again. I do mean that. My primary goal is to ensure you never win again. I will always find a way to ensure one clan will always be above you.

The Clan Challenges could end up disappearing faster than you assume, being giving points is in no way working for them. I can tell you it isn't going unnoticed what you and Larry have been up to, both Ex- Breaking Bad players I should add, for those who aren't aware.

-VR
  5. Victor, New York
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 14:15
    @very-rusty said
    The Clan Challenges could end up disappearing faster than you assume, being giving points is in no way working for them. I can tell you it isn't going unnoticed what you and Larry have been up to, both Ex- Breaking Bad players I should add, for those who aren't aware.

-VR
    Once again spreading falsehoods. No working together here. MYOB. But you can’t, can you? Ask Michael if it’s okay.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 14:282 edits
    @lstcyr said
    Once again spreading falsehoods. No working together here. MYOB. But you can’t, can you? Ask Michael if it’s okay.
    Must I remind you what your friend Alex said?

@VESPIN

I say:

A sad state of affair Indeed!!!

I don't need permission to say anything do you need Alex permission? Or does he allow you to speak freely? 🙂

-VR
  7. Victor, New York
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 16:27
    @very-rusty said
    Must I remind you what your friend Alex said?

@VESPIN

The sad thing for you and tweedledum is that, for as long as I'm IVV's clan leader, Breaking Bad will never win the title again. I do mean that. My primary goal is to ensure you never win again ...[text shortened]... ssion to say anything do you need Alex permission? Or does he allow you to speak freely? 🙂

-VR
    I’m not in collaboration with Alex whereas I’m pretty sure you and Michael are allied. I speak freely. You don’t think I do because you don’t agree with what I say.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 19:14
    @lstcyr said
    I’m not in collaboration with Alex whereas I’m pretty sure you and Michael are allied. I speak freely. You don’t think I do because you don’t agree with what I say.
    DUH....We just happen to be on the same Clan!!!

Did you miss that part? 🙂

-VR
  9. Victor, New York
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 04:12
    @very-rusty said
    DUH....We just happen to be on the same Clan!!!

Did you miss that part? 🙂

-VR
    It’s so much more than that.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 13:31
    @lstcyr said
    It’s so much more than that.
    What more is there, Michael and I are in the same Clan you and your buddy Alex are not. Yet you are still helping him to get points. How much plainer do I have to make it, for you to understand Larry?

-VR
  11. Victor, New York
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 14:13
    @very-rusty said
    What more is there, Michael and I are in the same Clan you and your buddy Alex are not. Yet you are still helping him to get points. How much plainer do I have to make it, for you to understand Larry?

-VR
    Again, all bs, no facts. I am not helping anyone get points. You keep saying that I am over and over hoping that doing that will convince everyone that it’s true. Trump University taught you well. Show us some examples and point out your reasoning. (Don’t just link to a match without telling us why you think it’s unfair.)

Oh, you won’t (or can’t)? Didn’t think so. All talk.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 14:58
    @lstcyr said
    Again, all bs, no facts. I am not helping anyone get points. You keep saying that I am over and over hoping that doing that will convince everyone that it’s true. Trump University taught you well. Show us some examples and point out your reasoning. (Don’t just link to a match without telling us why you think it’s unfair.)

Oh, you won’t (or can’t)? Didn’t think so. All talk.
    We both know what I am talking about and all anyone has to do is look at your matches Vs's IVV to see the REAL TRUTH.....It isn't what I THINK it is what is a FACT!!

-VR
  13. Victor, New York
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:33
    @very-rusty said
    We both know what I am talking about and all anyone has to do is look at your matches Vs's IVV to see the REAL TRUTH.....It isn't what I THINK it is what is a FACT!!

-VR
    Just saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. Show us examples and why you THINK they’re unfair.

Didn’t think so.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:35
    @lstcyr said
    Just saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. Show us examples and why you THINK they’re unfair.

Didn’t think so.
    You haven't even taken the time to look at the lopsided Challenges because you are in favor of them, which is partly the reason for the decline in Clans in Clan Challenges.

-VR
  15. Victor, New York
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:41
    @very-rusty said
    You haven't even taken the time to look at the lopsided Challenges because you are in favor of them, which is partly the reason for the decline in Clans in Clan Challenges.

-VR

Didn’t think so.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree