close finish

close finish

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
26 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I predicted nothing except your demise. We came, we say, we kicked Metallica booty! 😵
has the easy riders actually played metallica?

cluck cluck

rc

Moves
27 Nov 16

Originally posted by roma45
has the easy riders actually played metallica?

cluck cluck
we have a 100 % win to loss ratio over those mamas boys. 😏

st johnstone

Moves
27 Nov 16

we have a 100 % win to loss ratio over those mamas boys. 😏
you cant say you thrashed them till you play them fairy that is

the easy riders would be destroyed, the sisters and the socks would be crying.
ABERDEEN all of scotland want you to win

rc

Moves
27 Nov 16

you cant say you thrashed them till you play them fairy that is

the easy riders would be destroyed, the sisters and the socks would be crying.
ABERDEEN all of scotland want you to win
easy on the orange juice you are talking more gibberish than a Very Crusty high on Radish leaves.

st johnstone

Moves
27 Nov 16

easy on the orange juice you are talking more gibberish than a Very Crusty high on Radish leaves.
irn bru tonight robbie how is the bucky ? going down well i see by the pi$$ you are posting

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Nov 16
1 edit

irn bru tonight robbie how is the bucky ? going down well i see by the pi$$ you are posting
Roma,

Don't you know robbie has no drinking problem, he is just a sociable drinker. 😉 (VERY SOCIABLE)
-VR

st johnstone

Moves
27 Nov 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Roma,

Don't you know robbie has no drinking problem, he is just a sociable drinker. 😉 (VERY SOCIABLE)
-VR
hes a sad wee jakey no doubt about it

rc

Moves
27 Nov 16

hes a sad wee jakey no doubt about it
I am not very sad. Tell the forum the result of the Scottish league cup final please.

st johnstone

Moves
27 Nov 16

I am not very sad. Tell the forum the result of the Scottish league cup final please.
what has a football score got to do with clans?

try sports

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Nov 16

Wobbie,

No one in here cares except you! This is the clan forum, try the sports forum where that belongs.

-VR

rc

Moves
29 Nov 16

Wobbie,

No one in here cares except you! This is the clan forum, try the sports forum where that belongs.

-VR
Try the mamas boy forum where you belong.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Nov 16
2 edits

Try the mamas boy forum where you belong.
Wobbie,
Do you have an obsession about mama's boys now? You sound like a spoiled brat, that is use to getting his own way. It is all about to come to a sorry end for you.

Will soon be posting your latest points against your 3 sister clans who keep handing you points. That should make you happy!!! 😉 Lets see now, believe you up to 714 and still counting!!! 😛

-VR

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
30 Nov 16

Wobbie,
Do you have an obsession about mama's boys now? You sound like a spoiled brat, that is use to getting his own way. It is all about to come to a sorry end for you.

Will soon be posting your latest points against your 3 sister clans who keep handing you points. That should make you happy!!! 😉 Lets see now, believe you up to 714 and still counting!!! 😛

-VR
Come to a sorry end ???

Do you really think that Robbie will shed a single tear by succeeding to knock the sandbagger metallica clan off the top spot ??

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Mctayto
Come to a sorry end ???

[b]Do you really think that Robbie will shed a single tear by succeeding to knock the sandbagger metallica clan off the top spot ??
[/b]
Mctayto Potatoe,
How do you think he will feel when administration pull the rug from under him? Do you think he will shed any tears then?

Easy Riders, would be no where without lots of help from the 3 sisters, Breaking bad, anti-metallica, & Arrow. You wouldn't happen to be a part of any of that group would you?...LOL.... He should be kissing all you guys butts, if there are a bunch of you which I have my doubts about.

-VR

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
01 Dec 16

Originally posted by Mctayto
Come to a sorry end ???

[b]Do you really think that Robbie will shed a single tear by succeeding to knock the sandbagger metallica clan off the top spot ??
[/b]
Robbie isn't knocking anyone off of anything.

He is a cheat, just like you are a cheat and vespin is a cheat.
Is that clear enough for your pea brain to grasp??