09 Oct '16 21:42
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    He was incorrect.
    Let's move on.

I don't know who you are.
    I do know what you are !!

You have the floor.
    Just reading this as an interested 'rhp-er' who may subscribe

Isn't this 'Robbie' winning the argument hands down because some guy posted 99% instead of the correct figure?

Don't the normal rules of debate apply to this forum?

Think I will keep my subscription money....
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 22:01
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks

Isn't this 'Robbie' winning the argument hands down because some guy posted 99% instead of the correct figure?

Incorrect assessment.
    There is no argument about the 99% post.

This "Robbie" won't let go of the 99% post which I have already handed to him.

He is avoiding the main issue which I have so aptly pointed out.
    Because he knows he will be the business end of the mop I will use to wipe the floor.

As an interested subscriber who is new to this forum, you can be excused for missing the point of the conversation. 😀
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 22:11
    Incorrect assessment.

Because he knows he will be the business end of the mop I will use to wipe the floor.

As an interested subscriber who is new to this forum, you can be excused for missing the point of the conversation. 😀
    The business end of a mop? you have already been dunked in the bucket numerous times but are too stupid to realise it. Hilarious.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 22:12
    Incorrect assessment.

Thanks for the tiny bit patronising clarification

When I said 'the argument' I was referring to the generic argument that this thread (and most others in this heading) seem to descend into. Put in simple terms, is you (metallica) vs him (easy riders) ??

He seems to have ' check mated' your mate over the 99%. Oooops!

Never mind. Another thread tomorrow

Looks a lot of fun ( sarcasm intended)
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 22:37

When I said 'the argument' I was referring to the generic argument that this thread (and most others in this heading) seem to descend into. Put in simple terms, is you (metallica) vs him (easy riders) ??

I guess you will subscribe then ? 😀
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 22:39
    I guess you will subscribe then ? 😀
    You missed the 'sarcasm' bit!
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Oct '16 23:46
    You missed the 'sarcasm' bit!
    Actually you missed mine.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 00:56

You mean truth and justice versus lies and deceit.

I take it you side with liars and cheats. Fair enough.....each to his own. You'll have Lemondrop (robbies bed warmer) over warming your bed soon with remarks like those.

Why is it that some people can't see the forest for the trees. If you've followed this forum even a bit then you can't have missed the fact that carrobie and co are intent on destroying the enjoyment had by other people playing in a fair and competitive clan system. Their jealousy and obsession with Metallica has led to the most complex yet obvious system of cheating any game manipulation that this site has ever seen...........all to stop the efforts of Metallica winning again, and in the process wrecking the enjoyment of all players from every other clan.

This is not a debate forum where points are allocated to the most eloquent debater. This is about the enjoyment of people playing in a (once) competitive competition that carrobie and co decided to destroy out of frustration and hatred. Align yourself with those losers if you please but when the hammer drops, as it inevitably will, be careful of the corner you may have painted yourself into.

Justice will be swift ........and painful !!!!!!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 08:02
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    You mean truth and justice versus lies and deceit.

I take it you side with liars and cheats. Fair enough.....each to his own. You'll have Lemondrop (robbies bed warmer) over warming your bed soon with remarks like those.

Why is it that some people can't see the forest for the trees. If you've followed this forum even a bit then you can't have mi ...[text shortened]... e corner you may have painted yourself into.

Justice will be swift ........and painful !!!!!!
    hey sup radiosheila you still flunking around.
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 10:27

you have been here for nearly TWO YEARS but still have not bought a sub,
    that's your choice, feel free to use the other free features this site has to offer.
    when you have a sub and are actually playing for a clan and seeing the cheating by the easy riders breaking bad arrow and anti metallica that is being allowed to continue unpunished.
    i would like your point of view then
    as for keeping your subscription money..unless this cheating is sorted, many others will do the same
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 14:081 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Your boy Very Rusty needs a reality check, pronto! get him seen to and then come back and we can talk.
    robbie,
    You talk about untrue statements then call me a boy. I am a man probably more of one than you will ever be in your life. All you've done is cheated and been in collusion for just one purpose to try and take Metallica down.

All the statements I made about the prearranged games with your 3 sisters are all TRUE, just look at the win percentage against them. you toss one now and then to try and make it look good, but it isn't working.

All you've succeeded in doing is making yourself look silly, and taking what I said out of context to suit yourself. No wonder you are so disliked on this site. You did it to yourself!!! Don't forget what I said about Karma either it will get you!!!

Regards,
    -VR
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 15:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The business end of a mop? you have already been dunked in the bucket numerous times but are too stupid to realise it. Hilarious.
    And you have the thumbs pointing down to back you up !! 😀😀
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 15:471 edit
    And you have the thumbs pointing down to back you up !! 😀😀
    bwahah, I see those thumbs as bullseye's, every thumb down I get I know I have hit the target!
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 21:20
    Originally posted by roma45
    you have been here for nearly [b]TWO YEARS but still have not bought a sub,
    that's your choice, feel free to use the other free features this site has to offer.
    when you have a sub and are actually playing for a clan and seeing the cheating by the easy riders breaking bad arrow and anti metallica that is being allowed to continue unpunished.
    i would l ...[text shortened]... or keeping your subscription money..unless this cheating is sorted, many others will do the same[/b]
    Sock puppet.
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 16:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree