easy riders

easy riders

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
And here is another gift from the sisters Clan challenge 285801
Thanks for highlighting it Shirty, we almost didn't win.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
20 Sep 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Good thing there were the key resignations to you then.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Sep 16

robbie,
You must think if you make it look close it won't look so bad. A little late for that now!!!

Karma is nipping at your butt,
-VR

Santiago

Moves
21 Sep 16

I'll tell you what.

How about in 2017 all of you twats stop p1ssing about and lets have a Clan system that the site can be proud of.

Retired

Missouri

Moves
21 Sep 16

Originally posted by Hopster
I'll tell you what.

How about in 2017 all of you twats stop p1ssing about and lets have a Clan system that the site can be proud of.
What makes you think 2017 will be any different? The Sleazy Riders continue to load up large challenges with their 3 sisters which likely will carry over in 2017. More of same BS can be expected ad nauseum until Russ steps in and puts a stop to this farce.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
21 Sep 16

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
21 Sep 16

I'll tell you what.

Until the administration gets off its duff and tries to fix the problems
that are being exacerbated by robbie and the sisters,
then this site will remain a joke, and the exodus of subscribers will continue.

rc

Moves
21 Sep 16

Until the administration gets off its duff and tries to fix the problems
that are being exacerbated by robbie and the sisters,
then this site will remain a joke, and the exodus of subscribers will continue.
can you tell us how many have joined this exodus so far?

rc

Moves
21 Sep 16

I'll tell you what.

Proposals and suggestions have been proffered, I even raised them in the site ideas section, Once these are implemented we will have a clan system that we can be proud of and let it be known that we the Easy riders support all efforts to make the clan system a level playing field.

rc

Moves
21 Sep 16

Originally posted by my2sons
What makes you think 2017 will be any different? The Sleazy Riders continue to load up large challenges with their 3 sisters which likely will carry over in 2017. More of same BS can be expected ad nauseum until Russ steps in and puts a stop to this farce.
The only farce is that you have gotten away for years with your saggy baggster rating. Well now you are getting beat at your own game and you don't seem to like it, Try boohoo.com,

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Sep 16
1 edit

robbie,
There have been several so far, not enough to hurt the site, but to show they are not happy with what is going on. I am seriously considering not re-newing my subscription,after being a paying Subscriber for 10 years,thanks to your antics. Hope that makes you feel proud of yourself.

Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
21 Sep 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,
There have been several so far, not enough to hurt the site, but to show they are not happy with what is going on. I am seriously considering not re-newing my subscription,after being a paying Subscriber for 10 years,thanks to your antics. Hope that makes you feel proud of yourself.

Regards,
-VR
Several??? are we talking two? three? five? ten? is that what you and your seriously delusional leader call an Exodus? Just tell us how many - thanks - your fan Robbie.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
21 Sep 16

31 that I have personal knowledge of. There are another 56 waiting. That number will grow.

rc

Moves
21 Sep 16

31 that I have personal knowledge of. There are another 56 waiting. That number will grow.
31? name them

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
21 Sep 16

31? name them
Since when do I work for you mutton head?

Do your own research. but to give you a head start, there have been 3 from Metallica alone, with more to follow.

All because of your stupid crap with the sisters.

Scroll through the clans and see how many members have left or simply let their subs go.