Indiviual Clan Player Ban

Indiviual Clan Player Ban

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
01 Jun 17

Originally posted by roma45
Mctayto is banned from clan games
Robbie has run away like the two faced coward he is . Leaving the easy riders in limbo
Russ was very lenient in his punishment more players should have been singled out
But the easy riders well known cheats lost the title all that cheating for nothing I would call it karma

Now are you going to congratulate Metallica property?
You have lost your mind. We obviously have different definitions of what a coward is. I cant speak on why Robbie left as I don't understand it myself. But I can assure you he was not scared of you or anyone else in here. As for Mac? lol You guys have no clue who this man is. If you did, you would understand everything that was ever said about him was wrong. Dead wrong.

Robbie was not booted, he seemed to have left. He stated religious reasons. I did not see that coming. As for Mac, yes clan games are out for now. But no lifetime ban. Just for now no clan games. Everything else was fine.

As for me? As I stated, I played everyone, and I did my best. Russ knows this first hand. If I was wrong, I would have been booted. When a match concludes, I start another one with the same clan. I have been playing this way since I started this clan. Win or lose.

You and everyone else seem to live in here. That's fine. I don't understand it personally, but I don't judge anyone for the way they live, good or bad.

But to be still jumping up and down over a fake win, no trophy, no reward of any kind, and to TRASH people who are not even here anymore at the moment, seems really pathetic to me.

As for Karma... Let me help you with that one. Karma has nothing to do with chess or who plays or who gets thrown off or has restrictions placed on them. Nothing....

Santa is friends with Russ, so I figure that had a lot to do with it. All of you are acting like you won the world cup, and even with the win you guys cant let them go. Why not focus on the games that are in play now, and continue to make positive changes to the clan system.

Instead, you guys are focused on two men who are not here. All of you should really just get a life and live up to what you all called for. Which is change!!!!!!!! The system has changed, and still needs to get better. Focus on that, and not the BS that is thrown around in here. It amazes me that the same pathetic garbage is still being said, and nobody is talking about the future, or how to continue to make things better. Everyone in here must have the most miserable lives to be so obsessed with three people including myself.

And I did congratulate Metallica and Santa just the way you and all the little followers congratulated Robbie. So that part is done. A fake congratulations for stealing the win, a fake trophy that does not exist, no reward, no free subscription, no gift card, no nothing! But hey, everyone enjoy and keep jumping up and down like monkey's as if something was actually won. It was simply stolen. That simple. The same Rhetoric is still going on in here, and it is pathetic. I'm curious who the "other" players are you think should be punished, as if any of this is actually a punishment. I wont be going anywhere until I am good and ready. But you guys might get your wish, and sometime soon, I might be leaving the site. I love this site and think it is the best site on the net, but life just became much busier for me, and time is a huge issue now. Which is a good thing.

As for Karma? Here you go. This might help.
noun
Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in Hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman.
Compare bhakti (def 1), jnana.
Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.
fate; destiny.
Synonyms: predestination, predetermination, lot, kismet.
the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something:
Lets get out of here. This place has bad karma.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
01 Jun 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
roma45,

little v. may not be as bright as I thought he was. I think he needs everything explained to him in detail...He certainly seems to have some baggage or issues, maybe both. 😉

-VR
oh yes. I do. Thank you for explaining it all to me.
Now go hit your bottle.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
01 Jun 17

little v.

LOL...Appears I hit a nerve with you again. Do you think your saying I am drinking again will be believed by ANYONE? You ARE becoming the site clown in most peoples eyes.

Mctayto was banned from playing in clan games...Why do you think that was? Use your head for a change. Perhaps someone has a drinking problem and that someone is YOU.
...[text shortened]... s to read this.

No one really gives a CRAP what you THINK!!!!

Have A Wonderful Day!

-VR
Oh don't cry. Let me help you. PM me. Lets work on giving you the opportunity for a chat, and in person as you feel it would be a good idea just as much as I do. I have nobody blocked, anyone can message me anytime in here.

Do you honestly believe, in that miserable life of drinking and God knows what, that your opinion means anything to me or the 30k people on this site?

Nobody knows you exist except the people in here. And from what you wrote about Mac, one can only conclude your drinking has become a serious problem. Get some help and maybe your life will not be a forum in a chess site.

Life is meant to be lived, and enjoyed. As for my health? Can you please list my last post where I spoke of my health? How long ago was that? Did I ever say I was on deaths door?

Since you are so taken with my health, let me help you. I am doing fine, and full recovery, and doing wonderful. Actually enjoying life, just like Robbie and Mac. You on the other hand like everyone else involved in here that do nothing but slander two people who are not even here, must have one foot in the grave and just need a little push to help you.

A nerve with me??? lol lol Yeah Crusty. You got me. How will I ever sleep tonight! LOL

Oh, one last thing. I can enjoy a nice cold imported beer, on tap, and actually stop at one. I understand your problem. That is why it is better to get help, and just quit it all together. Maybe you will make some sense then.

Have a Great Day buddy.
Don't forget to contact me.
I believe in the make a wish foundation, and would love to help you if you like. 🙂

Sincerely,
Big V

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by VESPIN

Do you honestly believe, in that miserable life of drinking and God knows what, that your opinion means anything to me or the 30k people on this site?

Life is meant to be lived, and enjoyed. As for my health? Can you please list my last post where I spoke of my health? How long ago was that? Did I ever say I was on deaths door?

Oh, one ...[text shortened]... nd just quit it all together. Maybe you will make some sense then.

Have a Great Day buddy.
little v.

God knows that I quit drinking on March 22, 1992. An accomplisment I am guite proud of, some never get there. There are a few of us right on this very site who have, if you've been paying attention you know who we are. ( Again making yourself look silly)

Robbie had you on your death bed, you yourself told me you were in ill health I will not say the details in the public forum. Now you act like a tough guy, which you are not. Perhaps you should lay off of the booze and you'd remember what you told me about your ill health!!!!

I see you do admit to drinking, I believe you have more than imported beer, and do have an issue with drinking. You have all the signs of an alcoholic. I should know them, I was once one myself. You try to point the fingers at others, when you should really have a long look in the mirror little v.

Have A Wonderful Day,

Get some Help Seriously!!!

THE END

-VR

Retired

Missouri

Moves
01 Jun 17

Oh don't cry. Let me help you. PM me. Lets work on giving you the opportunity for a chat, and in person as you feel it would be a good idea just as much as I do. I have nobody blocked, anyone can message me anytime in here.

Do you honestly believe, in that miserable life of drinking and God knows what, that your opinion means anything to me or the 30k peo ...[text shortened]... e in the make a wish foundation, and would love to help you if you like. 🙂

Sincerely,
Big V
Your clan has by far the worst record this year based upon net points after.having the worst record in 2016. Perhaps your clan members should consider a new leader since you have clearly demonstrated you have no clue what to do when leading the Breaking Bad clan. Or as an alternative, stop trolling the clan forum and spend a little more time setting up your clans challenges.

st johnstone

Moves
01 Jun 17

You have lost your mind. We obviously have different definitions of what a coward is. I cant speak on why Robbie left as I don't understand it myself. But I can assure you he was not scared of you or anyone else in here. As for Mac? lol You guys have no clue who this man is. If you did, you would understand everything that was ever said about him was wrong. ...[text shortened]... s felt to be generated by someone or something:
So to summarise your novel
Robbie is a lying coward
Mctayto is a little pussy

We already knew that

True meaning of karma? The scum riders losing the title after big mouth Robbies victory speech

Plus ict relegated not that the pussy even goes to the games.i have probably been to more ict games than her.

The war is over the cheats lost

You honestly think no life Robbie is not posting under another name?

I thought you were intelligent

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
01 Jun 17

You have lost your mind. We obviously have different definitions of what a coward is. I cant speak on why Robbie left as I don't understand it myself. But I can assure you he was not scared of you or anyone else in here. As for Mac? lol You guys have no clue who this man is. If you did, you would understand everything that was ever said about him was wrong. ...[text shortened]... s felt to be generated by someone or something:
Typical oral spew from the dump king.

You must be overdue for a colonoscopy because you are flooding the arena with your
excrement.

m

Moves
01 Jun 17

Originally posted by shortcircuit

You must be overdue for a colonoscopy because you are flooding the arena with your
excrement.
I think they gave him a lobotomy instead of the colonoscopy.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Jun 17

little v.

God knows that I quit drinking on March 22, 1992. An accomplisment I am guite proud of, some never get there. There are a few of us right on this very site who have, if you've been paying attention you know who we are. ( Again making yourself look silly)

Robbie had you on your death bed, you yourself told me you were in ill health I will n ...[text shortened]... in the mirror little v.

Have A Wonderful Day,

Get some Help Seriously!!!

THE END

-VR
lol Now I know that robbie never drank with what you said. I have two beers in a year and I am an addict? lol lol And you have already given details and spoken about my health about a few days after you and I PM each other. I trusted you in good faith. You showed me you were not a man, and had no character.

As for being tough? I never said I was. I simply said, lets do what you said. Meet up with me and lets chat, you can bring any of you friends with you and I will show up alone.

YOu can then say what you wanted to say to me personally.

I know your an addict and I have no idea who else on this site is. Just you. And by your comments it is easy to see how big a problem you have. Plus you live in here. That is another issue people have and you do for sure.

And nobody needs to be tough to kick your a$$! They just need to be awake and past the third grade.

Enjoy your booze.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Jun 17

Originally posted by shortcircuit

excrement.
no Santa, that is your breath you are smelling.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Jun 17

Originally posted by mghrn55
I think they gave him a lobotomy instead of the colonoscopy.
Nah...already checked out and clean bill of health. Keep typing I need material to help me sleep.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Jun 17

Originally posted by roma45
So to summarise your novel
Robbie is a lying coward
Mctayto is a little pussy

We already knew that

True meaning of karma? The scum riders losing the title after big mouth Robbies victory speech

Plus ict relegated not that the pussy even goes to the games.i have probably been to more ict games than her.

The war is over the cheats lost

Yo ...[text shortened]... estly think no life Robbie is not posting under another name?

I thought you were intelligent
Everyone is intelligent in different things. Want to talk medicine? Anatomy and physiology? No problem. As for Karma? I just gave you the definition understood by what all people go by.

You think it is chess? lol lol Now who is not being intelligent!!!!

As for Robbie, I honestly cant say why he left. But no way is he coming back under a different name. Makes no sense.

Do me favor. Contact McTayto, and tell him he is a pussy. Then find a way to say it to his face. I promise you that you wont be disappointed.

And the only pussy's and cowards in here are the ones you associate with in here. All mouth. No life.

And you guys cant stand the fact they have not given you or this site a single thought since they left. Not one thought.

They actually have really wonderful lives. Beautiful families and they enjoy themselves.
If everyone in here had the same happiness, they would not be in here like they live here.

I've said my peace. You want to be like the rest of them? Be my guest. I use to think more of you than that.

Shorty or Fred/Santa, Crusty the drunk, Mghrn or what ever his silly name is, Radio for sure, are all the biggest cowards in here.

They know it. And they have to live with it.
Let me know how it goes with telling Mac he is a pussy. lol lol You might want to bring about five to ten of your friends.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Jun 17

Originally posted by my2sons
Your clan has by far the worst record this year based upon net points after.having the worst record in 2016. Perhaps your clan members should consider a new leader since you have clearly demonstrated you have no clue what to do when leading the Breaking Bad clan. Or as an alternative, stop trolling the clan forum and spend a little more time setting up your clans challenges.
I will agree to that. If you, like the other morons, stop using my name, or the two who are not here anymore and have nothing to do with this site.

Then I will not be here anymore. And My clan is not about winning they are about enjoying the games. They love playing better players and learning.

After this year, maybe next, we will then make a run for the first page. For now, it's just about having fun. I guess your life is miserable to. No surprise there dopey.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Jun 17

no Santa, that is your breath you are smelling.
You have always been, are now, and always will be an idiot.

Stop wasting my time.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Jun 17

Everyone is intelligent in different things. Want to talk medicine? Anatomy and physiology? No problem. As for Karma? I just gave you the definition understood by what all people go by.

You think it is chess? lol lol Now who is not being intelligent!!!!

As for Robbie, I honestly cant say why he left. But no way is he coming back under a different n ...[text shortened]... h telling Mac he is a pussy. lol lol You might want to bring about five to ten of your friends.
You are the poster child for morons