1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    03 Jun '17 05:58
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    I will agree to that. If you, like the other morons, stop using my name, or the two who are not here anymore and have nothing to do with this site.

Then I will not be here anymore. And My clan is not about winning they are about enjoying the games. They love playing better players and learning.

After this year, maybe next, we will then make a run for ...[text shortened]... For now, it's just about having fun. I guess your life is miserable to. No surprise there dopey.
    You and your clan are puppets, nothing more.
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    03 Jun '17 08:53
    Everyone is intelligent in different things. Want to talk medicine? Anatomy and physiology? No problem. As for Karma? I just gave you the definition understood by what all people go by.

You think it is chess? lol lol Now who is not being intelligent!!!!

As for Robbie, I honestly cant say why he left. But no way is he coming back under a different n ...[text shortened]... h telling Mac he is a pussy. lol lol You might want to bring about five to ten of your friends.
    boy that made me laugh.
    i seriously doubt i would need 5 or 10 guys to meet mr pussy anyway the wee coward has run away same for robbie, toys thrown out of the pram. 100% karma

the war is over, the cowards ran away

now please congratulate the real 2016 winners metallica.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jun '17 10:03
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You are the poster child for morons
    Yes, that pretty much sums up little v well said.

I was mistaken I gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was smarter than he actually is or acts.

-VR
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    03 Jun '17 10:12
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Yes, that pretty much sums up little v well said.

I was mistaken I gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was smarter than he actually is or acts.

-VR
    go easy on him, it must be hard when his two heroes have been outed as cheats liars and cowards.
    robbie the alcoholic fake JW
    MCTAYTO the little pussy

i wonder who would win in a fight between robbie and mctayto,
    a no rules brutal combat?
    wedges and wet willies allowed, they might have a different idea what a wet willie is though.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jun '17 10:132 edits
    lol Now I know that robbie never drank with what you said. I have two beers in a year and I am an addict? lol lol And you have already given details and spoken about my health about a few days after you and I PM each other. I trusted you in good faith. You showed me you were not a man, and had no character.

As for being tough? I never said I was. I simp ...[text shortened]... gh to kick your a$$! They just need to be awake and past the third grade.

Enjoy your booze.
    Little v.

You really are a JOKE!

What are you calling robbie a liar? He said in here he had a beer every day! You say you have two beers in a year. So you import both of them...ROFLMAO...Funny Stuff!!!

Show me where I gave details about what was suppose to be wrong with your health. Show me a post where I said what your health problem was.

In your weakened condition meeting up is the last thing you would want to do with me. Trust me when I tell you I would need no friends to help me out with you!

You know absolutely nothing about me. As for living here, I come on to make my moves. See your latest vile, have a laugh, humour you with a reply and leave. I do move daily when I can. Sometimes multiple times, your buds robbie and mctayto lived here, probably still do.

I can be certain of one thing you talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. Now go back to your corner little v.

Have A Wonderful Day!

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jun '17 10:17
    Originally posted by roma45
    go easy on him, it must be hard when his two heroes have been outed as cheats liars and cowards.
    robbie the alcoholic fake JW
    MCTAYTO the little pussy

i wonder who would win in a fight between robbie and mctayto,
    a no rules brutal combat?
    wedges and wet willies allowed, they might have a different idea what a wet willie is though.
    roma 45,

LOL...little v. imports beer has two a year he claims. I am still laughing about that one.

Now I am having a really good laugh, what you say is on the money far as I am concerned. 😉

-VR
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    03 Jun '17 16:06
    You have lost your mind. We obviously have different definitions of what a coward is. I cant speak on why Robbie left as I don't understand it myself. But I can assure you he was not scared of you or anyone else in here. As for Mac? lol You guys have no clue who this man is. If you did, you would understand everything that was ever said about him was wrong. ...[text shortened]... s felt to be generated by someone or something:
    Lets get out of here. This place has bad karma.
    Zup coward. Missing your little girlfriends since they were unceremoniously booted like rubbish from the site? I haven't stopped laughing thinking of the tanties your little playmates must have had once Russ wielded the axe.

Hey, anyway have you recovered from your fright of me calling you out? Man your tiny little chicken ass was nowhere to be seen at the allocated spot as expected.

You would have to be the biggest and dumbest coward on this site to go along with the most useless clan leader to have ever played on here.

You do have a nice smile though I believe even with those black and missing teeth

Keep running coward or I'll catch up to you one day then there'll be hell to pay.
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    03 Jun '17 23:01
    roma 45,

LOL...little v. imports beer has two a year he claims. I am still laughing about that one.

Now I am having a really good laugh, what you say is on the money far as I am concerned. 😉

-VR
    OMG just noticed that

2 bottles a year
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Jun '17 09:10
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You and your clan are puppets, nothing more.
    My players have no clue about you or this forum. They just play. Putting them down is silly Santa. And actually, beyond the north pole, and outside of chess and it's forum, there is a lot more to life. So sad a fake trophy and your silly followers don't get this point. But hey, enjoy your fake win Freddy boy.
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Jun '17 09:12
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Zup coward. Missing your little girlfriends since they were unceremoniously booted like rubbish from the site? I haven't stopped laughing thinking of the tanties your little playmates must have had once Russ wielded the axe.

Hey, anyway have you recovered from your fright of me calling you out? Man your tiny little chicken ass was nowhere to be see ...[text shortened]... ssing teeth

Keep running coward or I'll catch up to you one day then there'll be hell to pay.
    Your a moron.You blocked me, would not talk to me, would not email me, I copied and posted it. And proved what you were. Everyone knows it and you cant talk your way out of that one. Your a keyboard warrior geek, who could not beat up a little girl. lol

You are the most pathetic one in here.
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Jun '17 09:24
    OMG just noticed that

2 bottles a year
    Yeah you guys got me good. lol Let see, Rusty is a full Alcoholic proven by his own words and by his insane writing in here. He will always be a alcoholic and with his health issues, he wont be here much longer.

You guys are not to bright so let him help you here. I enjoy a cold beer about two times a year. I have never been big on drinking, only because it affects working out the next day.

I love Bass Ale which is a imported beer here in the States from England. I also enjoy on tap, Guinness beer. As for how many? Two beers at any one sitting when out is my limit as I am a light weight with drinking.

So during Thanksgiving, and usually New Years Eve when we all get together, those are the two times a year I will usually have my traditional two beers.

I am glad you guys think you have uncovered Jimmy Hoffa. lol lol

Now Rusty, I am sorry you can enjoy a cold beer without drinking more than thirty of them and running your car into a pole or trees. See, I can enjoy it, then say "I'm done".

I'm sorry you cant. But since your at the end of your years anyway, just keep drinking and enjoy your hangovers.

The OMG is quite funny to me. But hey, you guys can use your brilliance to open up threads for a few months until I come back, and discuss my two bottles of beer I drink.

Interesting reading. Well done. lol lol

Tell radio to stop wearing his ballet outfit and to move out of his mothers basement. I already spoke to Santa.

OMG... I think it might rain today!!!!!! Maybe I will start a thread on that.
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    13 Jun '17 10:46
    Yeah you guys got me good. lol Let see, Rusty is a full Alcoholic proven by his own words and by his insane writing in here. He will always be a alcoholic and with his health issues, he wont be here much longer.

You guys are not to bright so let him help you here. I enjoy a cold beer about two times a year. I have never been big on drinking, only because ...[text shortened]... e to Santa.

OMG... I think it might rain today!!!!!! Maybe I will start a thread on that.
    Please start a rain thread
    Be more interesting than that pile if white you just posted

Where are the cowards robbie and mctayto? Must be embarrassing for you to know your heroes ran away first sign of trouble

Total cowards
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Jun '17 13:521 edit

You guys are not to bright so let him help you here. I enjoy a cold beer about two times a year. I have never been big on drinking, only because ...[text shortened]... of them and running your car into a pole or trees. See, I can enjoy it, then say "I'm done". .
    little v.

ROFLMAO....You must be brain dead. You went from drinking two beers a year to two beers at any one sitting. How often do you sit? LOL...Too funny!!!

You import beers from England for two beer a year...What JOKE!!!

Keep making your self look like an idiot, keeps us all laughing, at least you are doing something usefull by keeping us all in stitches laughing at you!!!!

Great everyone knows what a liar you are, I won't have to bother Russ with your inflamatory remarks about my Alcohol issues, which have long been beaten. Kind of like you have!!!

BTW: Your feeble attempt at an apology is NOT ACCEPTED!!! 😛

Kindest Regards,
    Have A Pleasant Day,
    Easy on the Imported English beer,
    -VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Jun '17 13:58
    Please start a rain thread
    Be more interesting than that pile if white you just posted

Where are the cowards robbie and mctayto? Must be embarrassing for you to know your heroes ran away first sign of trouble

Total cowards
    roma45,

LOL...I think it should have been pile of brown he just posted not white. 😉

-VR
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    16 Jun '17 07:18
    roma45,

LOL...I think it should have been pile of brown he just posted not white. 😉

-VR
    Damn auto correct

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree