Ouch, busted again

Ouch, busted again

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
02 Apr 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Wobbie,

If you were on fire I wouldn't urinate on you to put the fire out! πŸ˜›

-VR
sounds like a party game Robbie and the sisters would play, no fire needed though

rc

Moves
02 Apr 17

Originally posted by roma45
sounds like a party game Robbie and the sisters would play, no fire needed though
St Johnstone player thugs sent off. It seems that the thug life of their supporters has percolated down to the players. The shame of Scottish football.

st johnstone

Moves
02 Apr 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
St Johnstone player thugs sent off. It seems that the thug life of their supporters has percolated down to the players. The shame of Scottish football.
nay justs shows the passion in our team, two sent off at half time for fighting with each other.
on the plus side it puts the inverness scum back to bottom of the league.

rc

Moves
02 Apr 17

nay justs shows the passion in our team, two sent off at half time for fighting with each other.
on the plus side it puts the inverness scum back to bottom of the league.
You will of course be congratulating the champions of Scotland with their emphatic win.

st johnstone

Moves
02 Apr 17

You will of course be congratulating the champions of Scotland with their emphatic win.
i always say wekk done to any team who wins fairly
hence easy riders will never be congrayulated

m

Moves
02 Apr 17

i always say wekk done to any team who wins fairly
hence easy riders will never be congrayulated
ZING !!!! πŸ˜€

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Apr 17

This has to be Robbies lamest thread yet...
It's a tight pack of maybe... several hundred 😡

rc

Moves
02 Apr 17

Judas-jeester tried to join the Easy Riders earlier. Unfortunately for him we don't accept Metallica/Wycombe rejects.

Status of application : REJECT

st johnstone

Moves
03 Apr 17

Judas-jeester tried to join the Easy Riders earlier. Unfortunately for him we don't accept Metallica/Wycombe rejects.

Status of application : REJECT
i would call that a lucky escape.
i might join again just in long enough to send a message to clan members, open a few eyes again

rc

Moves
03 Apr 17

i would call that a lucky escape.
i might join again just in long enough to send a message to clan members, open a few eyes again
Sorry no thug life Metallica flunkies allowed.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Apr 17

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Seriously, you should avoid traffic at all cost.
Oh thank you Santa... I did not know you cared. Are you getting soft in your old age?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Apr 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
Oh look........the COWARD is back. Fresh from cowardly backing out of our meeting.

Going to take care of a few light weights are you.....let me guess.....women.......over the age of 80......and only if they're very small and frail........even then COWARD you'd be struggling.

Gutless COWARDS like yourself run for cover when called out..........as ...[text shortened]... s dingle-berries. That should keep you busy and tax your limited mental ability.

COWARD !!!!!
Coward....lol lol You actually ran from me. You blocked me. And admitted to being scared of me and called me crazy. lol I guess that is why you lie with every post and sit back in the safety of your mothers basement. You and shorty, all mouth and no gonads to back a dam thing up.

Now go back to video games and ballet dancing.

Oh, and go congratulate Robbie and his clan. Hey do you block everyone your afraid of? You must have half this site blocked by now.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Apr 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
Have you finished clipping the dingleberries off carrobies backside already COWARD.

Yes folks, was waiting at the appointed place but guess what........the COWARD didn't have the guts to show his nasty little face. Talks tough to old grannies, helpless children, and while hiding behind his keyboard online but once confronted and called out by a man, ...[text shortened]... ngleberries.

McGayo is standing in line as well.

Have a nice day ............COWARD !!!!!!
Do you realize everyone knows you blocked me? You never emailed me, you never spoke to me, never messaged me. You ran and hid. You come in here where you feel safe. lol lol And you live on the other side of the world and your still scared.

Everyone saw how you are all mouth and nothing else. You are just a joke now.

And a very sad, sad little man. You had to be really picked on badly as a kid and adult.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Apr 17

[b]You're pathetic[/b]
But not a Coward like you and Radio! Your old, bald, and way overweight Santa. Radio is just to sad to even really bother with.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Apr 17

Too bad you don't have the mental faculties to understand what the numbers means.

I guess when it gets bigger than #1 and #2 you get confused.
yeah you got me. good one. I love that 60's look you have going on for yourself. Although with that bad comb over and belly of yours, it's amazing you lasted this long. It's okay your a coward. Your old. But your girlfriend Radio? What is his excuse?