Standard memberRemoved
Clans 22 Apr '24 01:19
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 01:19
    Well, 2 questions ...

Is the clan system dying?

How do you plan to arrest the decline and take it forward ...

I ask these questions from the perspective of having seen the flourishing clan system back in 2004, to its clear decline 20 years later ..

And yet it remains, without a doubt, the best chess community internet-wide

So, Russ .... assuming you still want a successful RHP, what's your vision of the future for RHP? I think we need to know.

I think it would be good for you to share your vision.....
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 12:501 edit
    @anglian said
    Well, 2 questions ...

Is the clan system dying?

How do you plan to arrest the decline and take it forward ...

I ask these questions from the perspective of having seen the flourishing clan system back in 2004, to its clear decline 20 years later ..

And yet it remains, without a doubt, the best chess community internet-wide

So, Russ .... assuming you still want ...[text shortened]... ure for RHP? I think we need to know.

I think it would be good for you to share your vision.....
    It is a shame Russ doesn't know the players as well as many of us do.

He would see all the Lopsided Challenges in your favor Clan Leaders are giving you.

We don't have to look far to see why there are less clans as you are a part of the problem not the solution as you would like clan members to think.

-VR
  3. Victor, New York
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 12:57
    @very-rusty said
    It is a shame Russ doesn't know the players as well as many of us do.

He would see all the Lopsided Challenges in your favor Clan Leaders are giving you.

We don't have to look far to see why there are less clans as you are a part of the problem not the solution as you would like clan members to think.

-VR
    If you knew the players as well as you claim, then you would recognize Michael’s problems and not support him so much. Just CS, both of you.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 13:001 edit
    @lstcyr said
    If you knew the players as well as you claim, then you would recognize Michael’s problems and not support him so much. Just CS, both of you.
    I believe the only problems you have to concern yourself with is the one you face in the mirror each day. Michael has won a Clan Championship, I've lost count how many? I won with Metallica probably around 10ish as we did win 7 in a row. How many Clan Championships have you won Larry? Lets not forget the one I did Win 1 with Michael, even with all his so called problems as you put it. 🙂 Also a second place finish. I can't help any issues you and Michael may have had in the past.

-VR
  5. Victor, New York
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 14:18
    @very-rusty said
    I believe the only problems you have to concern yourself with is the one you face in the mirror each day. Michael has won a Clan Championship, I've lost count how many? I won with Metallica probably around 10ish as we did win 7 in a row. How many Clan Championships have you won Larry? Lets not forget the one I did Win 1 with Michael, even with all his so called problems as ...[text shortened]... Also a second place finish. I can't help any issues you and Michael may have had in the past.

-VR
    Winning a championship has no correlation to the truth. You may win championships, but how do you win them? I’m sad for you that you have to defend your actions by mentioning how many clan championships you have. How about we measure how many tournaments each of us has won. CS
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 14:231 edit
    @lstcyr said
    Winning a championship has no correlation to the truth. You may win championships, but how do you win them? I’m sad for you that you have to defend your actions by mentioning how many clan championships you have. How about we measure how many tournaments each of us has won. CS
    Here is what your buddy Alex said in his comments to Michael, perhaps this is the type of person you would rather follow Larry!!!

If this isn't Tampering with the Clan System, I'd like to know what is?

@VESPIN

I think you are right, and it would be a real shame. It would be really interesting to get Russ' perspective on this.

The sad thing for you and tweedledum is that, for as long as I'm IVV's clan leader, Breaking Bad will never win the title again. I do mean that. My primary goal is to ensure you never win again. I will always find a way to ensure one clan will always be above you.

Even if there are only 3 clans remaining 😉🤣

You proud of this statement Larry?

-VR
  7. Victor, New York
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 16:24
    @very-rusty said
    Here is what your buddy Alex said in his comments to Michael, perhaps this is the type of person you would rather follow Larry!!!

If this isn't Tampering with the Clan System, I'd like to know what is?

@VESPIN

I think you are right, and it would be a real shame. It would be really interesting to get Russ' perspective on this.

The sad thing for you and tweedledu ...[text shortened]... ove you.

You proud of this statement Larry?

-VR
    Sounds similar to what Michael said when he was chasing Metallica. Every clan wants to stop every other clan from winning.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 19:15
    @lstcyr said
    Sounds similar to what Michael said when he was chasing Metallica. Every clan wants to stop every other clan from winning.
    Sounds to me like in Alex case he is going to do it no matter what the means!!!

It wasn't a threat it was a promise, horrible tactics!

-VR
  9. Victor, New York
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 04:18
    @very-rusty said
    Sounds to me like in Alex case he is going to do it no matter what the means!!!

It wasn't a threat it was a promise, horrible tactics!

-VR
    BS. What the heck are you saying?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 13:28
    @lstcyr said
    BS. What the heck are you saying?
    Larry, Read Slowly what Alex said and if you still don't understand get someone to explain it to you. 🙂

Here Try again, see if you get it this time, what your Buddy Alex said.

@VESPIN

The sad thing for you and tweedledum is that, for as long as I'm IVV's clan leader, Breaking Bad will never win the title again. I do mean that. My primary goal is to ensure you never win again. I will always find a way to ensure one clan will always be above you.

11. Victor, New York
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 14:04
    @very-rusty said
    Larry, Read Slowly what Alex said and if you still don't understand get someone to explain it to you. 🙂

Here Try again, see if you get it this time, what your Buddy Alex said.

@VESPIN

The sad thing for you and tweedledum is that, for as long as ...[text shortened]... a way to ensure one clan will always be above you.

I get it now. You’re mad because someone doesn’t’t want you to win because you deserve to win because Michael works so hard setting up “fair” matches. Well, the matches aren’t fair and I also don’t want you to win.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 15:02
    @lstcyr said
    I get it now. You’re mad because someone doesn’t’t want you to win because you deserve to win because Michael works so hard setting up “fair” matches. Well, the matches aren’t fair and I also don’t want you to win.
    Larry, Only dogs get Mad, People get angry and if you want to keep going in the direction you are have at it. Everyone can see your matches Vs's IVV and other Clans who have decided to follow suit and give lopsided advantages to IVV. This isn't a win for IVV it is a JOKE!!!

-VR
  13. Victor, New York
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:42
    @very-rusty said
    Larry, Only dogs get Mad, People get angry and if you want to keep going in the direction you are have at it. Everyone can see your matches Vs's IVV and other Clans who have decided to follow suit and give lopsided advantages to IVV. This isn't a win for IVV it is a JOKE!!!

-VR
    As I said in another thread, we’re now at the point of trying to ignore the issue because you have NO FACTS to back up your statements.

Let’s pick on a word someone posts rather than show the facts and reasoning that would support the statement. Very simple. Post examples and your reasoning and we’ll be able to see the truth of your statement. Don’t do that and we know the opposite of truth.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:29
    @lstcyr said
    As I said in another thread, we’re now at the point of trying to ignore the issue because you have NO FACTS to back up your statements.

Let’s pick on a word someone posts rather than show the facts and reasoning that would support the statement. Very simple. Post examples and your reasoning and we’ll be able to see the truth of your statement. Don’t do that and we know the opposite of truth.
    Larry,
    I don't believe you'd know the truth if it hit you in the side of your head with a baseball bat. 🙂 😛

-VR
  15. Victor, New York
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:37
    @very-rusty said
    Larry,
    I don't believe you'd know the truth if it hit you in the side of your head with a baseball bat. 🙂 😛

-VR
    Let’s keep trying that tactic. Attack the person. Why? Because you CAN NOT show the facts. Pretty simple. Show us examples with your reasoning.

Didn’t think so.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree