1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 18:02
    I had played a player twice I think and was in my third game. I had been waiting on it because I actually had the game won in three moves. The player had a line though where his screen name was. The line goes through the word "Removed". Does anyone know why someone is "Removed". He had no subscription.

Standard member Removed It's not showing the line through the word Removed. They was around a while. I forget his screen name they took that out to.
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 20:111 edit
    @VESPIN

Banned player. The reasons need not concern us, but will generally be due to infractions of ToS.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 22:24
    @moonbus

Agreed, most likely the reason was an infraction of TOS Guidelines.

-VR
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 23:03
    @moonbus said
    @VESPIN

Banned player. The reasons need not concern us, but will generally be due to infractions of ToS.
    Yeah it was weird, it just said "Removed" with a line through it. Thank you. I appreciate the feedback Moonbus. πŸ™‚
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 23:05
    @very-rusty said
    @moonbus

Agreed, most likely the reason was an infraction of TOS Guidelines.

-VR
    Thank you Rusty. It had to be bad. I was at the end of the third game with him next thing I know, his name was gone, and in it's place was the word "Removed" with a line through it. It had to be bad and as you and moonbus said, "against the TOS rules".

Thank you Rusty. πŸ™‚
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 07:02
    @vespin said
    Yeah it was weird, it just said "Removed" with a line through it. Thank you. I appreciate the feedback Moonbus. πŸ™‚
    I would not advise you to test just exactly how many ToS provisions one would have to breach in order to achieve 'strike-through Removed' status.

πŸ˜†
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 07:561 edit
    Occaisionally, a player will request his account be removed, or a name change (this is rare), and the old name will get the same "Removed" treatment.

See Thread 194373
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 13:41
    @moonbus said
    I would not advise you to test just exactly how many ToS provisions one would have to breach in order to achieve 'strike-through Removed' status.

πŸ˜†
    I believe VESPIN would not test it out to begin with. Or were you trying to make a joke? πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

-VR
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 18:34
    @suzianne said
    Occaisionally, a player will request his account be removed, or a name change (this is rare), and the old name will get the same "Removed" treatment.

See Thread 194373
    Another perfect example!

-VR
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 04:47
    @moonbus said

πŸ˜†
    lol No not me. I do all I can to be perfect with all the rules in the TOS. And The admins and Russ have been nice and all very good to me. I just stay in my lane. πŸ™‚
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 04:49
    @suzianne said

See Thread 194373
    Thank you Suzianne!! Great example. I don't like it when I play someone several games and then that happens. Thank you for responding.

Michael
  12. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 04:49
    @very-rusty said
    I believe VESPIN would not test it out to begin with. Or were you trying to make a joke? πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

-VR
    Your spot on! No way I'm testing anything. lol
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 11:08
    @moonbus said
    @VESPIN

The reasons need not concern us, but will generally be due to infractions of ToS.
    “Infraction”; looks like a good word to copy.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 14:331 edit
    @divegeester said
    “Infraction”; looks like a good word to copy.
    Here good to know the meaning also gooster.

An infraction is usually the breaking of a law, rule, or agreement. So a nation charged with an infraction of an international treaty will usually have to pay a penalty. In Federal law, an infraction is even smaller than a misdemeanor, and the only penalty is a fine. Mar 29, 2024

On here it is usually just the removal of post(s) or a Poster from the Site! πŸ™‚

You're Quite Welcome! πŸ™‚

-VR
  15. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 21:01
    @vespin said
    I had played a player twice I think and was in my third game. I had been waiting on it because I actually had the game won in three moves. The player had a line though where his screen name was. The line goes through the word "Removed". Does anyone know why someone is "Removed". He had no subscription.

Standard member Removed It's not showing the line through the word Removed. They was around a while. I forget his screen name they took that out to.
    I wish that I could win a few games in three moves. You had clearly eaten your Weetabix for breakfast πŸ˜†

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree