The Clan-Battle is dead

The Clan-Battle is dead

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by Johannes Goethe
What a mess in this thread ! How can anybody surprised, that there will nothing happend to become a good end for clan-challenges!
Go to the daily work and change nothing; take the mud of the ground and throw it in the face on the other side.
Johannes,

Just throw more mud! No one listens to reason. If they want to cheat, they can, no one seems to put a stop to it, so why not?

-VR

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Johannes,

Just throw more mud! No one listens to reason. If they want to cheat, they can, no one seems to put a stop to it, so why not?

-VR
Says Crusty currently 1415 rating when really a 1700+ player

st johnstone

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by Mctayto
you are an idiot

how your cheating a$$ has not been booted from here is beyond any known logic

pure sand bagging scum, ruin tournaments galore ruin clan challenges, post pure rubbish,

ICT going down hahahahahahaha karma will get you

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jan 17

Originally posted by roma45
you are an idiot

pure sand bagging scum, ruin tournaments galore ruin clan challenges, post pure rubbish,

roma45,

Thank You, I couldn't have put it any better!!! 😉

-VR

rc

Moves
01 Jan 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
roma45,

Thank You, I couldn't have put it any better!!! 😉

-VR
yes Crusty loves you Roma. kissy kissy.

Moves
01 Jan 17

you are an idiot

Correct in every detail, demonstrating accurate understanding of karma.

Unlike the little v whose post illustrates his total failure to grasp the concept.

But who's surprised?!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Jan 17

If you took all of the knowledge in your head and placed it in a thimble,
it would look like a BB rolling down a 12 lane highway.

Knowledge is a terrible thing to waste.
In your case, it is extremely difficult, since you have so little to begin with.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
03 Jan 17

Originally posted by shortcircuit
If you took all of the knowledge in your head and placed it in a thimble,
it would look like a BB rolling down a 12 lane highway.

Knowledge is a terrible thing to waste.
In your case, it is extremely difficult, since you have so little to begin with.
I reckon if mine couldn't fit a thimble then you never even made it to the back of the queue when they were being handed out.

st johnstone

Moves
03 Jan 17

I reckon if mine couldn't fit a thimble then you never even made it to the back of the queue when they were being handed out.
relegation for the scum

happy new year karma style

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Jan 17

Originally posted by Startreader
Correct in every detail, demonstrating accurate understanding of karma.

Unlike the little v whose post illustrates his total failure to grasp the concept.

But who's surprised?!
Here is a concept for you.

The Easy Riders have won!!!! You are still obsessed with me. And once again I have to remind you I am not interested, and you must be use to rejection by now.

Now send Robbie your apologies as you were told, and a victory song. And maybe the big bad karma which helped Robbie win it all, wont nip you in heels. Although I think Karma has done all it can to you already. So sad.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
03 Jan 17

Originally posted by VESPIN

The Easy Riders have won!!!! You are still obsessed with me. And once again I have to remind you I am not interested, and you must be use to rejection by now.

Now send Robbie your apologies as you were told, and a victory song. And maybe the big bad karma which helped Robbie win it all, wont nip you in heels. Although I think Karma has done all it can to you already. So sad.
Sleazy Riders won nothing but scorn.
No one is interested in you.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
03 Jan 17

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Sleazy Riders won nothing but scorn.
No one is interested in you.
even better. unlike you i don't care if you or your flunkies have any interest in me.
I love the fact they don't.
But they all seem to love me. Why is that?
Also, The Easy Riders won, end of story.
I hope for your sake you got Nordic Track from how you look.
Hey have a nice day Santa.

st johnstone

Moves
03 Jan 17

the easy riders remind me of the sprinter Ben Johnson he won the 100m got the gold medal and the glory but not for long he was proved to be a dirty cheating rat and got every thing taken from him.

Thread 171302 gives us a chance to send a message to the small group of small minded spiteful little men. as players leave or not buying subs how can the site put up with being a laughing stock in the chess world.

it was no protest the sisters done it was pure spite if this site does not remove collusion points the stampede for the door will be insane, its already started

m

Moves
03 Jan 17

the easy riders remind me of the sprinter Ben Johnson he won the 100m got the gold medal and the glory but not for long he was proved to be a dirty cheating rat and got every thing taken from him.

Thread 171302 gives us a chance to send a message to the small group of small minded spiteful little men. as players leave or not buying subs how c ...[text shortened]... e does not remove collusion points the stampede for the door will be insane, its already started
Ben Johnson was a cheat.
But he didn't race against 80 year old grandmas !!

Which is what Robbie must have felt like in a clan game against an Anti-Metallica opponent 600 points weaker on the rating scale. 😀

m

Moves
03 Jan 17

Originally posted by VESPIN

Easy Riders winning is a concept for you clowns !!
You've finally come up with something accurate !!

Not bad for someone with a 67 word vocabulary !! 😀