1. The World
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 22:34
    ..... at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and AuthorHouse.

It's called 'The Rage', is a supernatural thriller and is in my concept to creation series, charting the evolution of an idea from initial spark to a final TV prepared script.

I've learnt a lot fro the journey and am putting my newly found knowledge into my first novel, 'Amelia's Choice', which I hope to publish in 2014.

#PaulARoberts
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 00:26
    Well congratulations on an amazing accomplishment. Wish you best of luck in future endeavors.
  3. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 13:13
    Originally posted by Paul A Roberts
    ..... at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and AuthorHouse.

It's called 'The Rage', is a supernatural thriller and is in my concept to creation series, charting the evolution of an idea from initial spark to a final TV prepared script.

I've learnt a lot fro the journey and am putting my newly found knowledge into my first novel, 'Amelia's Choice', which I hope to publish in 2014.

#PaulARoberts
    Congratulations!

I finished my first book a couple of months ago (a collection of short stories) and am now in the editing stage before trying to get an agent. You've achieved what I hope to do so it's nice to see that it can be done.

I read what's on amazon and am impressed. Very swift and efficient murders I must say! Good luck with the tv project and congratulations again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree