No more youtube music

No more youtube music

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
22 Sep 20

So glad I didn't throw out those old music CD's of mine, because they're coming out of the box's. Youtube has crammed so many ads in their music selections, they lost me.

Good by you tube- - and good riddance! 😕

mlb62

Moves
22 Sep 20

@mchill said
So glad I didn't throw out those old music CD's of mine, because they're coming out of the box's. Youtube has crammed so many ads in their music selections, they lost me.

good idea..I've got some old Neil Young CDs but no player besides my desktop.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
22 Sep 20

@ogb said
good idea..I've got some old Neil Young CDs but no player besides my desktop.
just listened to a Neil Young CD, greendale
get's better each time played

Moves
22 Sep 20

@mchill said

Depending on your browser, one can copy favorite songs' links into tabs or bookmarks.
Then the songs are instantly retrievable and have no commercials.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Sep 20

@mchill said

I have Amazon Prime, so I don't have to subscribe to the Amazon Music app to get music with no ads. They only have 2 million songs on tap though. Something like 56 million if you do subscribe, and for Amazon Prime members subscribing is only $7.99 a month, so I'm seriously thinking of doing that.