1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    19 Feb '24 07:231 edit
    - what did you turn to?

As teenagers many of us listened to top 40 music (at least in America) however when we reached our late 20's and 30's most of us slowly drifted away from the teen music scene and began to explore other types of music. For me it was the Spanish guitar (see link below) I could listen to this all day.

What did you transition into when you left the teen music scene?

YouTube
  2. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Feb '24 08:50
    @mchill said
    - what did you turn to?

As teenagers many of us listened to top 40 music (at least in America) however when we reached our late 20's and 30's most of us slowly drifted away from the teen music scene and began to explore other types of music. For me it was the Spanish guitar (see link below) I could listen to this all day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk2Ow4ew8ws
    I never was in the teen music scene...and I never followed the charts to find out what music to hear.

I like (nearly) all kinds of music (not bruitism, scream,...) and spotify ha s ahrda time to suggest anything taht I would want to hear at a given moment.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Feb '24 12:261 edit
    @mchill said
    - what did you turn to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk2Ow4ew8ws
    60s-70s Rock, Classical Piano, Jazz
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '24 08:12
    @mchill said
    - what did you turn to?
    I migrated from 70’s top 40 and rock, to 80’s top 40 and 70’s rock, then remained stuck in 80’s music and 70’s music ever since.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Feb '24 20:53
    @mchill said
    As teenagers many of us listened to top 40 music (at least in America) however when we reached our late 20's and 30's most of us slowly drifted away from the teen music scene and began to explore other types of music.
    I didn't really drift, I just dropped the pop music and stuck with classical. But I'd always listened to classical as well as pop, so it wasn't a drift into as much as a drift out of. I grew up listening to both Bach and Queen, and I continued listening to Bach and not to the Spice Girls. I now listen to Bach and Queen again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree