7 food workers dead  in gaza from a military error.

7 food workers dead in gaza from a military error.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
41d

@mott-the-hoople said
no need trying to straighten it up, You posted what you posted
The fat dude is disgusting. Eugenics now!

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
41d

@mott-the-hoople said
sexually perverted mind on display…

it is sad that you think you must communicate in this manner
Freedom of speech, buddy!
First amendement: if you are a kunt, I am free to point it out to you.

Needless to say, in your case, pointing it out is moot. You make it blitheringly clear yourself.

Moves
41d

@shavixmir said
Freedom of speech, buddy!
First amendement: if you are a kunt, I am free to point it out to you.

Needless to say, in your case, pointing it out is moot. You make it blitheringly clear yourself.
who said anything about restricting your speech?

you answer a question that wasnt asked

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
41d

@mott-the-hoople said
who said anything about restricting your speech?

you answer a question that wasnt asked
You post a question that doesn’t fit the answer.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
41d

@fartacus said
I don't think you realize how much money American Jews and Jews abroad have. If needed they could easily cover the money that the USA gives Israel. The USA won't cut them off but if they did it wouldn't be insurmountable.
Now as for buying weapons, I don't know who they would turn to because I'm not into guns and stuff like that.
Then let them, why you mugs firing the bill.
And there’s this
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/05/un-human-rights-council-israel-gaza-biden-netanyahu?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

“The UN Human Rights Council on Friday adopted a resolution calling for Israel to be held accountable for possible war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in the Gaza Strip.

The move came as Israel finally succumbed to unprecedented US pressure and opened new food corridors into Gaza. The Israeli Defence Forces also disclosed that it had sacked two senior military commanders responsible for ordering the killing of seven aid workers earlier this week.”

I couldn’t find a tightening noose emoji 🤷🏻‍♂️
Who are these allies you speak of, because most of the west is turning away in disgust. By allies you obviously mean the US

Moves
41d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
And there’s this
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/05/un-human-rights-council-israel-gaza-biden-netanyahu?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

“The UN Human Rights Council on Friday adopted a resolution calling for Israel to be held accountable for possible war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in the Gaza Strip.

Th ...[text shortened]... u speak of, because most of the west is turning away in disgust. By allies you obviously mean the US
"“The UN Human Rights Council on Friday adopted a resolution calling for Israel to be held accountable for possible war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in the Gaza Strip.'

DOES THE UN HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL ALLOW SLAVERY?

@#AXINFORAFRIENd

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
41d

@kevcvs57 said
And there’s this

Th ...[text shortened]... u speak of, because most of the west is turning away in disgust. By allies you obviously mean the US
If the Jews stop the war now, then more Jewish civilians will die because Hamas has vowed to regroup and repeat the Oct 7th attack. Jew haters like you would love to see that happen, but you are going to be disappointed.

This war can end immediately if Hamas surrenders, releases the hostages and stop firing rockets into Israel. Maybe your time can be better spent campaigning for Hamas to surrender. Obviously they dont care about their own people.