1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 09:17
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68796363

US President Joe Biden says he expects Iran to attack Israel "sooner than later", as fears grow of Iranian retaliation over an air strike that killed top commanders early this month.
    Israel has not admitted attacking an Iranian consulate in Syria but is widely believed to have been behind it.
    US officials have told CBS News, the BBC's US partner, that a major attack on Israel could happen imminently.
    Israel says it is ready to defend itself. Mr Biden told Iran : "Don't."

The US shows such amazing constraint when their officers or people attacked…
    Or, does this mean, that from now on we’re going to see Christian America turning the other cheek, when one of their embassies gets blown to smithereens?

Such utter two-faced kunts.
    No wonder everyone hates them.

From ambassadors who don’t speak the language of the country they’re stationed in, to extraditing people and holding them captive for years, to torturing and starting whole bloody wars based on lies.

The whole country deserves to be fukking nuked.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 09:21
    @shavixmir said

[quote]US President Joe Biden says he expects Iran to attack Israel "sooner than later", as fears grow of Iranian retaliation over an air strike that killed top commanders early this month.
    Israel has not admitted attacking an Iranian consulate in Syria but is widely believed to have been behind it.
    US officials have ...[text shortened]... ing and starting whole bloody wars based on lies.

hehe
  3. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 09:312 edits
    @shavixmir said

[quote]US President Joe Biden says he expects Iran to attack Israel "sooner than later", as fears grow of Iranian retaliation over an air strike that killed top commanders early this month.
    US officials have ...[text shortened]... ing and starting whole bloody wars based on lies.

Gee, That's too bad Shav. We really like you. 🙂

P.S. - I didn't know they had faces. 😏
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 12:381 edit
    @shavixmir said

The country that deserves to be nuked is Iran. They are the main supporters of Islamic terrorism all over the world. Thankfully Israel removed their nuclear weapons facility and assassinated a few of their nuclear scientists. Serves them right.

Lets hope they are stupid enough [Like Hamas] to attack Israel. Then there will be people like you crying over the amount of Iranian babies dying..
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 16:52
    @rajk999 said
    The country that deserves to be nuked is Iran. They are the main supporters of Islamic terrorism all over the world. Thankfully Israel removed their nuclear weapons facility and assassinated a few of their nuclear scientists. Serves them right.

Lets hope they are stupid enough [Like Hamas] to attack Israel. Then there will be people like you crying over the amount of Iranian babies dying..
    Yeah… that’s right… fukk up the country and then decide to nuke them too.

You do realise why you are hated, don’t you?

You ignorant kunt.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 16:54
    @mchill said

Gee, That's too bad Shav. We really like you. 🙂

P.S. - I didn't know they had faces. 😏
    Obviously there are a couple of nice Americans.
    Hell, I’ve even lived there (and didn’t shyt on one person the whole time).

But, you know, generally speaking… collateral damage and all that jazz… just can’t be helped…

Ps
    Yes. I’m probably gonna get called out on Messenger this evening… haha…
  7. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 17:24
    @shavixmir

You are very offensive. You should work on your communication skills.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 17:402 edits
    @shavixmir said

You do realise why you are hated, don’t you?

You ignorant kunt.
    The most hated people in the world are Islamic Extremists, and even Muslims in general the kind you admire. The most loved people in the world are Americans, Canadians and Europeans. That should be obvious people around the world except idiots like you.

Why? Because people kill themselves trying to get into these countries like North American and Europe, and kill themselves trying to GTFO out Islamic countries.

Islam and Muslims are sick and deranged. Let me know if you want a list of the stupid lifestyle they live and force on others, and the damage they have done, and the murderous rampage they did all over North Africa.

Dont listen to anyone about your communication skills .. keep the obscenities flowing... all you do is prove my point. Lovers of Islam and supporters of terrorists have brain disorder.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 18:03
    @fartacus said
    @shavixmir

You are very offensive. You should work on your communication skills.
    Suck my anus you horrible little testicle wart.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 18:04
    @rajk999 said
    The most hated people in the world are Islamic Extremists, and even Muslims in general the kind you admire. The most loved people in the world are Americans, Canadians and Europeans. That should be obvious people around the world except idiots like you.

Why? Because people kill themselves trying to get into these countries like North American and Europe, and kill them ...[text shortened]... ... all you do is prove my point. Lovers of Islam and supporters of terrorists have brain disorder.
    There is no difference between Islamic extremists and Christian extremists.

- pro gun
    - anti abortion
    - anti gay
    - pro death penalty
    - anti trans
    - etc. ad infinitum

You are all the same scum and should be shat on and then shot.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 19:153 edits
    @shavixmir said
    There is no difference between Islamic extremists and Christian extremists.

- pro gun
    - anti abortion
    - anti gay
    - pro death penalty
    - anti trans
    - etc. ad infinitum

You are all the same scum and should be shat on and then shot.
    I have a whole long list of about 20 sick practices of Islam, but I will just list 2 for now "
    - Pedophilia. Some disgusting 60 yr old men, marry a 10 yr old child all with the consent of the Imam, and the family of the child can do nothing.
    - Sex with animals. Some men are allowed to have sex with goats and sheep, if they have no wives of if their wives are in their period. The only requirement is that the animal must be killed after.

Now these are people that need to be shot. Think Im lying. Google it

You want more?
  12. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 19:21
    @shavixmir said
    Well, how about you just start with DC and see how we get on from there?
  13. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 19:35
    @shavixmir said
    Suck my anus you horrible little testicle wart.
    Let us be thankful he's not a horrible BIG testicle wart. 😏
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 19:39
    @shavixmir said

This happens because there's nothing stopping the US military.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 19:402 edits
    @shavixmir
    Help me out here, is the testicle little or is the wart ON the testicle little?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree