1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Nov '14 00:27
    Originally posted by Coolerayah
    Nibiru is exist, location opposite of our sun. Most of our telescope and observation cannot see other side of sun. Cannot say goldilock line containt only earth, we still don't know other side view of sun. And, we cannot jump only utarid until pluto those planet we know. Rotation planet with sun not necessary same magnitud like we learn in science book, there are 360 degree and much other rotation that we cannot telescope and see.
    Someone's tin-foil hat is on too tight.
  2. Joined
    10 May '14
    Moves
    07 Nov '14 01:22
    I believe god not poor and limited only create human and earth. Those who think brain thinking being only exist on earth really arrogant and god is limited in creation. And, I'm not believe NASA and other government monitor our space. They are too much secrecy, only thinking politian and worried their power mark crazy by people. That's why dinasour gone and mammal save, dinasour keep arrogant and killing on the surface while mammal cover in the ground.
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    07 Nov '14 01:35
    So where is FMF when we really need him? 😕😛
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    07 Nov '14 01:43
    Stores already sold out of Preparation A in anticipation of painful asteroid strikes. It's not a question of if, it's a question of when... when will I be able to buy and stockpile tubes of Preparation A?
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    07 Nov '14 07:23
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    So where is FMF when we really need him? 😕😛
    If I've been following all of the plot twists correctly about half of the people posting on this message board are actually ghost accounts of FMF. So there’s a good chance Coolerayah is one of them.

But you already know all of that, don’t you, FMF?
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    07 Nov '14 07:40
    Stores already sold out of Preparation A in anticipation of painful asteroid strikes. It's not a question of if, it's a question of when... when will I be able to buy and stockpile tubes of Preparation A?
    heh heh ass 'roids heh heh
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Nov '14 08:342 edits
    Originally posted by Coolerayah
    Nibiru is exist, location opposite of our sun. Most of our telescope and observation cannot see other side of sun. Cannot say goldilock line containt only earth, we still don't know other side view of sun. And, we cannot jump only utarid until pluto those planet we know. Rotation planet with sun not necessary same magnitud like we learn in science book, there are 360 degree and much other rotation that we cannot telescope and see.
    Yep - the "other side" of the sun is a complete mystery to us.

Just like the dark side of the moon and the Pyramids.

"Verily I say to thee; beyond the sun, beyond the moon,
    shall be like moma's secret pasta sauce or the pyramids of Bologna".

(Lasagne 12:5)
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    07 Nov '14 12:05
    What would be weird is if I didn't understand the underlying assumption in your answer and I thought you weren't trying to be funny.
    What is this "underlying assumption" you speak of?
  9. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 03:262 edits
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 04:292 edits
    ~ '2 edits' ~
    What a strange and clumsy ~ and, above all, revealing ~ attempted insult directed at me that was... before you thought better of it! One can only presume you have some kind of weird inferiority complex. 😀
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 04:38
    Originally posted by JS357
    All your base are belong to us.
    Lies! Base astroids here for and around.
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 04:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    What a strange and clumsy ~ and, above all, revealing ~ attempted insult directed at me that was... before you thought better of it! One can only presume you have some kind of weird inferiority complex. 😀
    One can only presume you have some kind of weird superiority complex. The deleted post wasn't directed at you, and had nothing to do with you. 🙄
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 04:46
    One can only presume you have some kind of weird superiority complex. The deleted post wasn't directed at you, and had nothing to do with you. 🙄
    Oh yes it did. It was about how you reckon that Great King Rat should not try insulting your intelligence and should do what you reckon I do instead, which is to insult my own intelligence whenever I post. It was such an ungainly and lame attempt at an insult, it's no wonder you decided to erase it.
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 04:591 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Oh yes it did. It was about how you reckon that Great King Rat should not try insulting your intelligence and should do what you reckon I do instead, which is to insult my own intelligence whenever I post. It was such an ungainly and lame attempt at an insult, it's no wonder you decided to erase it.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that part of the message. 😀

I decided there's no reason for me to comment on something that was implied when it was said in such a way that it can be denied... in other words, plausible deniability. The last part of the message went something like this:

"Why can't you be more like FMF and insult your own intelligence?"

So, are you here to weigh in on the impending asteroid attack from outer space in the universe up there somewhere? Or are you only here to defend your honor?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 05:01
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that part of the message. 😀

I decided there's no reason for me to comment on something when it's said in such a way that it can be denied... in other words, plausible deniability. The last part of that message went something like this:

"Why can't you be more like FMF and insult your own intelligence?"

So, ...[text shortened]... from outer space in the universe up there somewhere? Or are you only here to defend your honor?
    Just commenting on your weird [and now deleted] post that's all. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree