1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    20 Sep '16 00:581 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LWEGFPMYL8
    This is much safer for you z, just post the link, don't try to embellish it with your commentary.

A thumbs up for you, enjoy.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '16 14:36
    Originally posted by vistesd
    I’ll take that as a clue about how seriously you really want to be taken in your comments about this election—and measure my responses accordingly.
    yes I remain entirely detached and you should take all comments as someone playing devils advocate.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '16 14:391 edit
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    While I agree that neo-conservatism is a problem, which is the risk with Clinton, the greater risk is Trump. If the US pulls out of NATO then the Schlieffen plan becomes viable for Russia. In that the primary objective is to knock out the Western allies before invading Eastern Europe. This makes nuclear war more likely. Donald Trump is a threat to world peace.
    What a pile of conjecture. Donald Trump has publicly stated that its a great idea to build better and more cordial relations with Russia and I don't know how you think that the present practice of attempting to isolate and vilify Mr. Putin is going to make for a better chance of world peace.
  4. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    22 Sep '16 02:051 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    What a pile of conjecture. Donald Trump has publicly stated that its a great idea to build better and more cordial relations with Russia and I don't know how you think that the present practice of attempting to isolate and vilify Mr. Putin is going to make for a better chance of world peace.
    If Trump exits NATO then the Western Allies I referred to will be Britain and France. So it will be us the war will be with. Can't you work that out from what I said? An extreme possibility is that Trump will deny us missile maintenance at which point we will have months of SLBM nuclear deterrence left and will have to make a scratch defence with cruise missiles launched from Astute class boats, which is way more risky all round. Understand this, with existential threats like nuclear war it does not have to be likely it has to be possible, and Trump makes it possible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree