Biden Handlers hell-bent to destroy America

Biden Handlers hell-bent to destroy America

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
37d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
Really? REALLY? I guess that explains why Obama and Clinton were at the Biden campaign rally getting 30 million in the process and if I am not mistaken it was to support the Biden campaign, maybe I am just biased.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
37d

@averagejoe1 said
No, it is not FOX news. Now Kev will get the wrong impression. Screws up the discussion, doggone it.

It was written by Hanson. FOX just published it. Why, Suewoman, you shoot the messenger!!!!
This idiotic liar was on Fox News being spoon fed right wing talking points by two idiots whilst the great idiotic unwashed slurped it up with their gigantic soda cups.
Thanks for coming on here to burp joe 😂

Lake Como

Moves
37d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Really? REALLY? I guess that explains why Obama and Clinton were at the Biden campaign rally getting 30 million in the process and if I am not mistaken it was to support the Biden campaign, maybe I am just biased.
Checkout Trumphouse bragging on Biden's take at the fundrraiser, which was $25M., not 30. Trumphouse fails to mention over $50M the next week for Trump at his fundraiser, probably to pay the lawyers to keep him alive for the election, thank God.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
37d
2 edits

@AverageJoe1
Actually it WAS more than 25 mil, I saw 26 mil and as much as 30 mil, neither of us see the actual data so big deal. And the 50 mil Trump raised? You actually have the naivety to think that money goes to the campaign? You forget maybe the RNC money already gathered, some FIFTY MILLION has already been spent on Trump's legal fees.

https://time.com/6836021/trump-legal-costs-rnc-gop/

But of course you won't deign to actually read that link will you?

So fifty mil went straight into Trump's pocket and I guess you figure nothing wrong with THAT.

Lake Como

Moves
37d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Actually it WAS more than 25 mil, I saw 26 mil and as much as 30 mil, neither of us see the actual data so big deal. And the 50 mil Trump raised? You actually have the naivety to think that money goes to the campaign? You forget maybe the RNC money already gathered, some FIFTY MILLION has already been spent on Trump's legal fees.

https://time.com/6836021/tru ...[text shortened]... u?

So fifty mil went straight into Trump's pocket and I guess you figure nothing wrong with THAT.
Note slanthead that my post here says he will indeed use it, and also my contributions, to pay lawyers. I want him to. To fight you hyenas.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
36d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
Well GREAT. I agree, he SHOULD use it for his useless so called lawyers, he pays out tens of millions and that means there is that much left over for TV ads, which today is the way you win elections.
I guess you HATED the Amanda ad put out by Biden. Shows EXACTLY how twisted they are in Texas about abortion, she almost DIED but for you, let the bitch die. You have just as much empathy as your orange antiChrist fascist would be dictator, X45.

https://www.facebook.com/joebiden/videos/this-is-a-painful-story-that-so-many-families-around-america-now-know-too-well-a/776665077759361/