1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 08:23
    @no1marauder
    Don't worry, he will continue his fantasy world no matter what we say.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 11:41
    @wildgrass said
    Someone else posted the stats dude. 2,000 crossers per day for 4 years while trump was president.

Does that seem closed to you?
    What is the reason that Biden wants to keep the border open for for terrorists, murderers, rapists, drugs, trafficking, convicted criminals who were let out of jail, chinee military men, etc? Oh, and non-english speaking children sittiing next to your chuild in grade school. I would just hate that. And Sue thinks I thnk that because of what race they are. But she stops short of telling me what race has to do with a person who cannot speak english.
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 18:041 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    What is the reason that Biden wants to keep the border open for for terrorists, murderers, rapists, drugs, trafficking, convicted criminals who were let out of jail, chinee military men, etc? Oh, and non-english speaking children sittiing next to your chuild in grade school. I would just hate that. And Sue thinks I thnk that because of what race they are. But she stops short of telling me what race has to do with a person who cannot speak english.
    Did trump keep the border open for 4 years because he wanted to, or because presidents arent granted the authority to regulate immigration?

Maybe this will help answer?
    The Constitution delegates to the United States Congress the power “[t]o establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, … throughout the United States.” Thus, the Constitution gives Congress the power to determine which foreigners can become citizens, and under what conditions.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 20:08
    @wildgrass
    Don't worry, he will keep on blaming Biden unless Trump is for some god forsaken reason reelected and then when the border problem is still there and Trump did nothing, only THEN will the blame shift to whatever, congress, the squeaker of the house ANYTHING but Trump.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 20:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    They're not white and therefore abhorrent to you.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 20:34
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hitory lessoon from WGrass. Give us all an A, class dismissed.
    Now can hou answer the question of Why Biden will not close the border? Whew.
    Because it is not open.

Damn, you guys are dumb.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 20:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    @AverageJoe1
    Why won't Biden, who is president, sign an order to close the Border? All it needs, to be closed, is his scrawny signature.
    Do I have to say it again?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 20:36
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    So you read the border bill and know exactly HOW it is so bad Trump killed it. Funny, the representatives didn't even get a chance to read it so how come you know so much about it to say it was a terrible bill, well there is the part where your god king said Biden should not get credit for helping the border situation, like the 20 billion going to hire more ...[text shortened]... dges to handle cases and the like, I guess we can't have that kind of thing in a border bill, right?
    Because Trump said so. Duh.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 20:371 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    He also asked them to do other stuff, they said no. What the hell has that got to do with this issue.
    Try again. Trump did exec orders, so did Biden (about the border opening), without congress approval. Your light-loafered Obama himself said "all I need is a pen and a phone".
    So, that means the president can turn the order over and write on the back of it t ...[text shortened]... ed? Join with Av Joe and lets Close That Border!! Now, that's the American Spirit!!! Good boys.
    It is not open.

Why do you insist differently?

Are you just that stupid?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 20:39
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yes, he did it before, under exec order law, so of course, he can do it again. Why won't he. Or why won't he try? He tired real hard to pay off tuitions while thumbing his nose at SCOTUS, so why won't he 'try real hard' to close the border off, to stop killings, trafficking, starving, drugs, rapes, all that stuff.
    Why won't he try real hard to close the border? ...[text shortened]... der? Why won't he try real hard to close the border. Why won't he try real hard to close the border?
    Why do you persist in this? You're making stuff up.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 21:29
    @sonhouse said
    @wildgrass
    Don't worry, he will keep on blaming Biden unless Trump is for some god forsaken reason reelected and then when the border problem is still there and Trump did nothing, only THEN will the blame shift to whatever, congress, the squeaker of the house ANYTHING but Trump.
    Trump has been gone over 3 years. Remember Trump, the guy with zero inflation. Since then, immigration numbers 10M, where Trump was less than 3M after same period.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 21:331 edit
    @suzianne said
    Why do you persist in this? You're making stuff up.
    Really? Let's look again, please highlight for Kev adn Shoue where i made something up.......

(From my post above). "Yes, he did it before, under exec order law, so of course, he can do it again. Why won't he. Or why won't he try? He tired real hard to pay off tuitions while thumbing his nose at SCOTUS, so why won't he 'try real hard' to close the border off, to stop killings, trafficking, starving, drugs, rapes, all that stuff.
    Why won't he try real hard to close the border? ...[text shortened]... der? Why won't he try real hard to close the border. Why won't he try real hard to close the border?"

Little feller, all it does is say he tried hard to pay tuition when SCOTUS turned him down, and he won!!! He would win if he would "Try Hard' to end the hell at the border.
    So, maybe you can be the one to tell us, first, that you were wrong to say I was
    "Making Stuff Up" above, and then. why he won't end the misery at the Border. Thankyou so much.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 21:36
    @AverageJoe
    Can someone help Sue compose a paragraph to wrap up this point, for the good of the Forum? Everyone is sounding like a SHouse broken record. At least Shouse does not change the issue, he only has one, which is always given leeway.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 21:02
    @AverageJoe1
    Yeah, I point out the 91 odd charges against him and you pointedly ignore them and condemn anyone not falling over playing dead when you pronounce him the best POTUS since Lincoln, better than George Washington, more popular than Jesus.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree