1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 12:41
    @divegeester said
    If I had a pussy for every time you’d made an ass of yourself on this forum I’d be getting it everyday.
    Is that you, Shav?
    Have you libs ever noticed how 'the same' that you are? Creepy.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 12:44
    @suzianne said
    Ummm, that's you, cretin.

You think it's the height of comedy. I bet you make 10-year-olds laugh.

Do you do inappropriate jokes at birthday parties?
    Sue says 'you' in all of her posts. All of them. Would one of you libs get a'hold of her and clue her in? Totally personal. A brain like Dorothy's scarecrow friend. Offers no true issues.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 17:481 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Sue says 'you' in all of her posts. All of them. Would one of you libs get a'hold of her and clue her in? Totally personal. A brain like Dorothy's scarecrow friend. Offers no true issues.
    The very issue IS the dumbassery of the hypocrite conservatives (and neo-conservatives like Waa-waa-yo-mama) in this forum.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 18:52
    @Suzianne
    Who is not even American and I resent that assshole sticking his ugly nose into OUR politics, I don't get into HIS country's politics so stay the hell out of ours, it's bad enough with the ultrarightwingnuts trying to tear our country apart preparing for the coming of their savior fascist orange anti Christ.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 00:56
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    Who is not even American and I resent that assshole sticking his ugly nose into OUR politics, I don't get into HIS country's politics so stay the hell out of ours, it's bad enough with the ultrarightwingnuts trying to tear our country apart preparing for the coming of their savior fascist orange anti Christ.
    I know, you are just writing to Suzianne .

You are a sorry case, Sonhouse, don’t like you anymore. Forget my invite to pick Seminole Wind on the porch.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 02:04
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    If America failed, he'd laugh his ass off.

Until it hit him in the wallet, anyways.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 02:05
    @averagejoe1 said
    I know, you are just writing to Suzianne .

You are a sorry case, Sonhouse, don’t like you anymore. Forget my invite to pick Seminole Wind on the porch.
    Don't be a poor sport.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 23:43
    @AverageJoe1
    What I said was true in 2014 and now in 2024 and also in 2034 if your god is still alive by then.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 23:45
    @AverageJoe1
    So Suzianne doesn't like me anymore? You got that from Newsmax or ONN?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree