1. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    14 Nov '13 23:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    Yippee!! You mean the same body that upheld Dred Scott and Obamacare?

Some checks and balances we have.
    yeah i guess you are right the world should be A Perfect Pretty Pony world where everybody goes to care Bear Land and lives happy ever after.

And stop that crap Dred Scott nonsense, bring up something current, not from 200 years ago, dick
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 00:05
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    yeah i guess you are right the world should be A Perfect Pretty Pony world where everybody goes to care Bear Land and lives happy ever after.

And stop that crap Dred Scott nonsense, bring up something current, not from 200 years ago, dick
    Obamacare is a current example.

Obama sold it as something other than a tax, however, one justice took it upon himself to turn it into a tax so it could be Constitutional.

Can you recall a justice ever changing legislation to make it work before?
  3. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 00:16

Obama sold it as something other than a tax, however, one justice took it upon himself to turn it into a tax so it could be Constitutional.

HUh?
    Where are you on all this?
    You are now just obfuscating and I can't follow you
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 03:25

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson
  5. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 12:37

Oh wait now I understand last night I was really durnk when I read your post

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree