Capitol Riot: Minute by Minute

Capitol Riot: Minute by Minute

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19d

@kevcvs57
SCOTUS dilemma, Can we grant immunity to Trump? But that would give immunity to Biden. What to do? What to do?

w

Moves
19d

@mott-the-hoople said
you are lying, why?
Huh? Not lying.

Just found the clip.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/12/11/donald-trump-dictator-comment-ny-event-holmes-cnc-holmes-vpx.cnn

He has said this multiple times. Why don't you believe him ???

w

Moves
19d

@kevcvs57 said
Dictators don’t usually ask permission or abide by laws on their quest to dictatorship
Who’s going to stop him? SCOTUS? that check and balance has left the building, right now the conservative justices are playing the clock down for trump hoping he can win the election and dismiss all charges against him.
They can’t decide if a POTUS should have total immunity, all they had to do was look up medieval monarch in the dictionary and decide if the US should have one.
He can't be a dictator. There are lots standing in his way.

The reason why his presidency was so ineffective (could not build that wall) is because he is a terrible leader who cannot motivate those around him. All his former employees in the white house now hate him.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
19d

@wildgrass said
"I want to be a dictator because I want a wall and I want to drill baby drill."

Something like that, but I don't attend the rallies on the regular.
1/ It was obviously a joke, that you blokes, sunstroker, suzidude et al try to make something out of it is a sign you don't have anything real and significant.
2/ Building a wall on day one when it's a 10 year project and relaxing the drilling regs and application process does not equal dictator.

As a libertarian I'm no fan of the republicans or Trump, but if you tards, seemingly unaware you're trapped on the two party seesaw, want to take him down, it needs to be on something other than the incessant brag you're humorless cry babies.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18d

@Wajoma
Why don't you look out for corruption in your own country and butt out of ours, leave our politics for the adults in the room since you are not a citizen of the US all you have are opinions.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
18d
2 edits

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
Why don't you look out for corruption in your own country and butt out of ours, leave our politics for the adults in the room since you are not a citizen of the US all you have are opinions.
Tuff guy, I'm in the US now, want to meet at The Gay Bar down on Marine Corp Drive, we'll sort it out.

Edit: Don't pretend that you don't know where The Gay Bar is, you're not fooling anyone.

w

Moves
18d
1 edit

@wajoma said
1/ It was obviously a joke, that you blokes, sunstroker, suzidude et al try to make something out of it is a sign you don't have anything real and significant.
2/ Building a wall on day one when it's a 10 year project and relaxing the drilling regs and application process does not equal dictator.

As a libertarian I'm no fan of the republicans or Trump, but if you t ...[text shortened]... ake him down, it needs to be on something other than the incessant brag you're humorless cry babies.
Trump tells jokes now?

He has said it multiple times in serious contexts e.g. the Hannity interview and several rallies. Why doesn't anyone believe him when he says stuff?

"The Department of Homeland Security's internal estimate in early 2017, shortly after Trump took office, was that his proposed border wall would cost $21.6 billion and take 3.5 years to build."

He thinks he needs to be a dictator to do stuff, because he doesn't now how to do stuff the normal way.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18d
1 edit

@Wajoma
It might even be true if I knew what fukking state you are in, well I know what state you are in, it is the state of confusion. Being here doesn't mean you can vote and that is a good thing. When will you be crawling back to your own country which I am told does not want you to come back, they prefer traitors to live elsewhere.

w

Moves
18d

@wajoma said

As a libertarian I'm no fan of the republicans or Trump, but if you t ...[text shortened]... ake him down, it needs to be on something other than the incessant brag you're humorless cry babies.
“He didn't say that. And if he did, he didn’t mean it. And if he did mean it, you didn’t understand. And if you did, it’s not a big deal. And if it is, others have said worse.”

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
18d
2 edits

@wildgrass said
“He didn't say that. And if he did, he didn’t mean it. And if he did mean it, you didn’t understand. And if you did, it’s not a big deal. And if it is, others have said worse.”
Don't know who you're quoting there but I said: He did say it and it was an obvious joke.

w

Moves
18d
1 edit

@wajoma said
Don't know who you're quoting there but I said: He did say it and it was an obvious joke.
Obvious joke? Did you watch clip? He's said it multiple times in rallies. People don't laugh. They clap.

He answered the question during interviews. No one laughed.

Why would he continue to tell a bad joke that no one thought was funny?

Lake Como

Moves
18d

@kevcvs57 said
Dictators don’t usually ask permission or abide by laws on their quest to dictatorship
Who’s going to stop him? SCOTUS? that check and balance has left the building, right now the conservative justices are playing the clock down for trump hoping he can win the election and dismiss all charges against him.
They can’t decide if a POTUS should have total immunity, all they had to do was look up medieval monarch in the dictionary and decide if the US should have one.
No one can stop anybody from anything.
This is how, since liberals are so demanding of the assets, time,services and obedience of other people, much more demanding than we are, that it is only natural that the liberals will prevail.
Who will stop them.

Lake Como

Moves
18d

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
Sonhouse wants non-citizens out of our country.
Sonhouse wanted the wall to stop construction.

Maybe Suzianne can tell us about Sonhouse. He is a confused mess..

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
Once again evading an answer. NEVER criticize TRUMP. ONLY criticize LIBS and Biden.
You are incapable of facing reality, the reality that Trump was, is and always will be a criminal, two of his companies shut down already but that is not enough for you to realize he is a grifter, and now his first FELONY trial which you ignore also, and he is also a traitor and it will be shown how he sold TS docs already but not in time to stop his pet Judge, his personal cannon from doing justice, instead, Judge Cannon is working directly for HER god, Trump.

I want non citizens out of the country? What planet do you come from again? PLUTO? YOU are the one railing against the border even though it was your god who stopped the only decent border bill to pass ever.
I would really like to know what makes your mind so twisted. Oh, wait, I figured it out.
TRUMP.