CNN Poll: Trump Takes Biggest Lead Ever over Joe Biden,

CNN Poll: Trump Takes Biggest Lead Ever over Joe Biden,

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
20d

@spruce112358 said
I predict Trump will be defeated by an absolute landslide, and that will have two results:

1) Republican screaming will dwarf 2020 levels, and certain extremists (pointing to the inaccurate polls) will try to overthrow the government again but much more seriously this time.

2) Political polling will be declared dead.

Or, I could be wrong, and the American people ...[text shortened]... don't think America will do that, though.

Either way, this November is not going to be pleasant.
That which you list is peanuts when you see what REALLY will happen. To a 100% capitalist, self-reliant, independent, freedom, loving person like myself, it will be no less than Armageddon. The Wyoming citizens will be astounded when you start by building all the housing on the fruited plains!

w

Moves
20d

@averagejoe1 said
Can’t vote for a zombie who has policies that are created by youngsters who scramble around inside the White House like little mice. Would trump allow some 26-year-old to walk up to a lectern and pull him away?
Yes, yes he would.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
20d
1 edit

NEW POLL: RFK Jr. Is a Huge Help to Trump in Swing States
Isaac Schorr Apr 30th, 2024, 8:53 am

A new survey out from The Hill and Emerson University suggests that independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. could be an enormous drag on President Joe Biden’s campaign and an enormous help to former President Donald Trump’s.

According to the poll in question, Trump boasts leads in each of the seven key swing states that are expected to decide the election this November when voters are given a binary choice between the last two commanders-in-chief, winning Arizona by 4 points, Georgia by 3, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania by 2, North Carolina by 5, and Michigan and Nevada by 1
-----------------------

Holy Toledo! All 7 swing states?
The democrat better get those voting machines sharpened up.,

https://www.mediaite.com/news/new-poll-rfk-jr-is-a-huge-help-to-trump-in-swing-states/

PS: Hey dems, it looks your strategy of keeping Trump in court for 4 years backfired. People see him now as a martyr and they rally behind him

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20d

@earl-of-trumps said

A new survey out from The Hill and Emerson University suggests that independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. could be an enormous drag on President Joe Biden’s campaign and an enormous help to former President Donald Trump’s.

According to the pol ...[text shortened]... eping Trump in court for 4 years backfired. People see him now as a martyr and they rally behind him
And you are a fool if you think more Dems than Reps will vote for RFK Jr.

No Dems I know will vote for a retard that says vaccines cause autism, while there are plenty of Reps who see him as a brother in their fantasy-fueled minds.

If anything, he'll take votes from Trump, not Biden.

All that being said, you go on believing your idiot polls. They are giving the left more incentive to get registered to vote, because they know this is literally a life-or-death choice.

Lake Como

Moves
20d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Yes, yes he would.
Mr Disingenuous stirs the pot for no reason, a loser post. You once said Trump doesn’t listen to anybody. There is a word for taking 2 separate positions, can anyone tell us what it is?
Sorry to use you as an example, Wild, but it will help to bring along our lesser posters as they strive to assimilate. Learning what not to do.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
20d

@sonhouse said
@Earl-of-Trumps
So you think your god is above the law. Biden or Democrats have nothing to do with grand juries, they are ordinary people looking at evidence and shame on you for implying they are corrupt. The evidence is provided just like any other case and if anything, Trump has been given a golden glove treatment like on how the judge is treating his outrageous bursts ...[text shortened]... f you or I had the same charges the trial would have been over a lot faster and we would be in jail.
First of all, I don't have a "god" in politics. I am not as much a Trump fan as I am a Democratic party hater. Good enough?

your: " Biden or Democrats have nothing to do with grand juries," - right but the democratic party DOES

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
20d
1 edit

@suzianne said
And you are a fool if you think more Dems than Reps will vote for RFK Jr.

No Dems I know will vote for a retard that says vaccines cause autism, while there are plenty of Reps who see him as a brother in their fantasy-fueled minds.

If anything, he'll take votes from Trump, not Biden.

All that being said, you go on believing your idiot polls. They are giving the lef ...[text shortened]... ore incentive to get registered to vote, because they know this is literally a life-or-death choice.
two polls in a row now.

Suzi, you say I should not listen to polls. Ok, and just ^who^ should I listen to, Suzieann??

lol, no thanks

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
13d
1 edit

Another poll that rocks my world. Biden took Pennsylvania in 2020. What is this??

AARP Poll: Trump Leads in Pennsylvania

Former President Donald Trump is leading President Joe Biden in the key swing state of Pennsylvania, a recent AARP poll found.
-----------------------------------------------
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/07/aarp-poll-trump-leads-in-pennsylvania/

How do you figure it? If Trump *does* take Pennsylvania, kiss Biden goodbye.

PS TO ADD: Suzieann, this is the third poll I've seen where Trump's lead over Biden increases when all candidates are counted.

Lake Como

Moves
13d

@Earl-of-Trumps said
First of all, I don't have a "god" in politics. I am not as much a Trump fan as I am a Democratic party hater. Good enough?

your: " Biden or Democrats have nothing to do with grand juries," - right but the democratic party DOES
I am Finished with posts saying God Trump. Nothing personal, SHouse. You say it. I won’t be reading it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13d

@AverageJoe1 said
I am Finished with posts saying God Trump. Nothing personal, SHouse. You say it. I won’t be reading it.
Like Mott, you are still denying reality.

SAD!

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
13d

@Earl-of-Trumps said
He's not my "chosen man" but someone I would endorse over Biden.

This is early to predict what will happen in November but I found it curious that slanted-left CNN would find these results
How far gone are you to endorse a narcissistic bully of a moronic man over a serious politician?

I don’t like Biden (or Clinton) either. But rationally they are better choices than rhat populist.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
12d

@Earl-of-Trumps said

According to the pol ...[text shortened]... eping Trump in court for 4 years backfired. People see him now as a martyr and they rally behind him
As the The Hill and Emerson University survey below suggests, another new poll by FiveThirtyEight also suggests
that Trump is leading Biden in the swing statesNevada.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rating change: Nevada a Toss-up in presidential race
Biden’s challenge in Nevada is similar to struggles across the Sun Belt and South

Former President Donald Trump has led Biden by about 1 point or less for the last six weeks, according to the FiveThirtyEight national average. But the picture is more grim for Biden in the Electoral College, which is the most important race of all.

Biden currently trails in the six most important states, including Arizona (Trump +3.2), Georgia (Trump +5.9), Michigan (Trump +1.4), Nevada (Trump +5.1), Pennsylvania (Trump +1.8), and Wisconsin (Trump +2.7), according to the FiveThirtyEight averages through Tuesday afternoon. Biden won all of those states narrowly in 2020 but may not carry any of them in 2024, if current trends hold up.
[...]
Removing Nevada from Biden’s column takes the president down to 226 Electoral College votes. (Trump has 235 in his column.) If the current president loses Arizona, Georgia, and Nevada, then Biden has to win Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. That would give him precisely the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win, including the single vote from Nebraska’s 2nd District.
----------------------------------

https://rollcall.com/2024/05/08/rating-change-nevada-a-toss-up-in-presidential-race/

"Wake up little Suzie,, wake up"

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12d

@Earl-of-Trumps
No matter the judges were appointed by Trump, that the evidence is presented, very strong evidence in the hush money trial and the Jury was selected by both prosecution and Trump lawyers and now Trump complains they are 95% dems.
The Jury will decide Trump's immediate fate and WAY before November, probably June. If he is pronounced guilty there WILL be jail time or maybe probation with ankle bracelets but either way he will be a convicted felon.
And of course none of that will matter to the majority of Trumpites.
He IS their god and there is no denying that fact, WAY beyond cult status.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
12d

@sonhouse said
@Earl-of-Trumps
No matter the judges were appointed by Trump, that the evidence is presented, very strong evidence in the hush money trial and the Jury was selected by both prosecution and Trump lawyers and now Trump complains they are 95% dems.
The Jury will decide Trump's immediate fate and WAY before November, probably June. If he is pronounced guilty there WILL be jail ...[text shortened]... e majority of Trumpites.
He IS their god and there is no denying that fact, WAY beyond cult status.
sonhouse, people are rooting for Trump to take this in the nose, and get right back up like Rocky. Cult hero...? Ya, maybe.

BTW what the hell happened in Pennsylvania, how is Trump leading??

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11d

@Earl-of-Trumps
Polls don't mean a whole lot 6 months from the election. The pols for Trump will take a decided dump if he is convicted in this hush money trial. It is already effecting some of his base. What surprises me is after all the convictions for fraud like TWO of his businesses so far shut down by the government, Trump Uni and Trump so called 'charity'.

And now the fraud case in NY, why people think that is no big deal. It at least shows clearly he has no morals like having a year long affair with McDougal and a tryst with Stormy while his son was born shows clearly he cheats on his wife and I would suppose whataboutisms would come into play comparing T to Bill Clinton who got some BJ's in the WH but that is nothing compared to the frauds and womanizing of Trump.