Dear sonhouse: I Was Wrong

Dear sonhouse: I Was Wrong

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
24 May 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
It doesn't matter how close Flats think the sun is, if you think shadows upside down are because of a close sun it HAS to be under the clouds. Is there something you don't understand about that? And we are back to now airline pilots are in on the big conspiracy also. You just say you don't Know how close the sun is just closer than real people think but you ...[text shortened]... cannot stomach for fear of actually dispelling your favorite close to the chest held fantasies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say the magnetic pole is emanating from all kinds of soupy stuff happening beneath the surface?
Are you now characterizing magnetic north as some kind of pressure release point, a virtual volcano of, um, magnetism which draws the needle toward It?
Or is it coming from the ground, and therefore the closest, shortest path to its strength/pull would be straight down from given points on the earth?

But I digress.
We were talking about how the math doesn't support a spherical--- or pear-shaped earth...

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
24 May 17
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
Produce the video.

I don't believe he would ever say something so stupid.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT (PSA 17.452.a): There are many things you believe that are categorically flat-out wrong.
This will not stop you from emphatically declaring them to be true, even viciously insulting and unkindly denigrating those who point out your errors, but you've been informed, nonetheless.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 May 17

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say the magnetic pole is emanating from all kinds of soupy stuff happening beneath the surface?
Are you now characterizing magnetic north as some kind of pressure release point, a virtual volcano of, um, magnetism which draws the needle toward It?
Or is it coming from the ground, and therefore the closest, s ...[text shortened]... ress.
We were talking about how the math doesn't support a spherical--- or pear-shaped earth...
Jesus you are among the most dense individuals I have ever had the misfortune to have communicated with. Right up there with Hinds.

The magnetic field of Earth is mostly SHIELDED by the Earth and only the field lines coming from above effect anything and that means they are in the air above the Earth following the circle of Earth around the planet.

But of course none of that means a thing to you since in your truly twisted brain you think that is some kind of argument for your flat Earth.

The magnetic field comes from swirling extremely hot liquids in the core thousands of miles below the surface and that is ANOTHER fact jak. it comes out straight up more or less and comes out of Earth going thousands of miles into space but there are lines of force following a path close to the ground all the way round Earth OTHERWISE A COMPASS WON"T WORK. Get that part? The compass WORKS. Live with it.

It is not some idea subect to be dissed and written off especially for someone as miseducated as you. If you had ever gotten the slightest education in electronics or physics you would never even be making such accusations. It is ONLY because of your obsession with a flat earth that you think you have come up with an actual scientific argument.

What in fact you have here is further proof of your obsessions and paranoia and fantasies.

You really do need psychological help and that is not meant as a pejorative that is meant to be taken seriously.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
24 May 17

Jesus you are among the most dense individuals I have ever had the misfortune to have communicated with. Right up there with Hinds.

The magnetic field of Earth is mostly SHIELDED by the Earth and only the field lines coming from above effect anything and that means they are in the air above the Earth following the circle of Earth around the planet.

Bu ...[text shortened]... ed psychological help and that is not meant as a pejorative that is meant to be taken seriously.
Perhaps I missed it: the tin-foil really blocks a lot of transmissions, sorry.

Did you have an answer in there?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 May 17

Perhaps I missed it: the tin-foil really blocks a lot of transmissions, sorry.

Did you have an answer in there?
So now you can't even READ. I just TOLD you the magnetic field of Earth is parallel to the surface near the surface. What part of that does your twisted brain not understand?

Are you now doubting even the concept that the magnetic compass works quite well as advertized? What part of field lines being parallel to the ground do you not understand?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
24 May 17

So now you can't even READ. I just TOLD you the magnetic field of Earth is parallel to the surface near the surface. What part of that does your twisted brain not understand?

Are you now doubting even the concept that the magnetic compass works quite well as advertized? What part of field lines being parallel to the ground do you not understand?
Never mind.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 May 17
1 edit

Never mind.
Never mind, right. So you are saying I am SO stupid, knowing SO little about magnetic fields and you are SUCH a maven on the issue I am SO far below you in knowledge I am beneath you. Glad to know that.

You can't even admit frigging magnetic compasses actually WORK much less figure out HOW. All you can think of is, your cockamammy theories tells you Earth is flat THEREFORE magnetic compasses can't work as advertized THEREFORE magnetic lines of force coming out of Earth in the north and south are ALSO part of the big lie.
ERGO, there is no such thing as a magnetic field. In spite of the fact magnetic compasses work quite well and WILL guide you on your journey. Well anyone but YOURS I guess.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
24 May 17

Never mind, right. So you are saying I am SO stupid, knowing SO little about magnetic fields and you are SUCH a maven on the issue I am SO far below you in knowledge I am beneath you. Glad to know that.

You can't even admit frigging magnetic compasses actually WORK much less figure out HOW. All you can think of is, your cockamammy theories tells you Eart ...[text shortened]... tic compasses work quite well and WILL guide you on your journey. Well anyone but YOURS I guess.
No, I'm saying 'Never mind' to your deep dive into the inner workings of early clocks and the no-brainer benefits of a quartz watch over and far above mechanical pieces whenever someone asks you the time.

Let's get back to it, shall We?

How do you explain all this flatness in Scandinavia (which is literally translated: The Navy of the Scand) and elsewhere in the wide, wide world?

Are all of us just like treacherous women everywhere: just faking it?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 May 17

No, I'm saying 'Never mind' to your deep dive into the inner workings of early clocks and the no-brainer benefits of a quartz watch over and far above mechanical pieces whenever someone asks you the time.

Let's get back to it, shall We?

How do you explain all this flatness in Scandinavia (which is literally translated: The Navy of the Scand) and else ...[text shortened]... the wide, wide world?

Are all of us just like treacherous women everywhere: just faking it?
JUST WHAT THE FUK HAS THAT TO DO WITH MAGNETIC FIELDS?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
24 May 17

JUST WHAT THE FUK HAS THAT TO DO WITH MAGNETIC FIELDS?
Bruh.
Chill.
No need to get irate, man.

So how about all the flatness, seriously?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 May 17
1 edit

Bruh.
Chill.
No need to get irate, man.

So how about all the flatness, seriously?
What about the frigging magnetic field, what now you don't have the balls to admit maybe you were actually WRONG about something?

Instead of answering directly you just move the goalpost and bring up totally stupid side issues like you EVER mentioned flatness in what, Scandanavia or something?

Answer the fukking question, do you admit you were wrong about the magnetic fields?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
24 May 17

What about the frigging magnetic field, what now you don't have the balls to admit maybe you were actually WRONG about something?

Instead of answering directly you just move the goalpost and bring up totally stupid side issues like you EVER mentioned flatness in what, Scandanavia or something?

Answer the fukking question, do you admit you were wrong about the magnetic fields?
I'm not going down that rabbit trail, chief.

Back to the P.O..

Explain the lack of curvature.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 May 17

I'm not going down that rabbit trail, chief.

Back to the P.O..

Explain the lack of curvature.
Fuk you and the horse you came in on. You started the magnetic field thing and then just think you can back out, well it is clear you won't answer ANYTHING with anything like real thinking involved, ONLY your preconcieved bullshyte about a flat earth.
So screw you traitor, I am through playing your bullshtye games.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
24 May 17

Fuk you and the horse you came in on. You started the magnetic field thing and then just think you can back out, well it is clear you won't answer ANYTHING with anything like real thinking involved, ONLY your preconcieved bullshyte about a flat earth.
So screw you traitor, I am through playing your bullshtye games.
No, I didn't start a thread about magnetism; I started a thread which proved conclusively that the expected curvature is not detected.
At all.

Someone asked me what I would accept as proof, I gave it, and then you started down the path of the topic, as did I.
And now I am saying it's time to get back to the Navy of the Scand, a really-REALLY flat land.

Since you don't have an answer for all this flatness, I suspect you'll tuck tail and run?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 May 17
1 edit

Or is it coming from the ground, and therefore the closest, s ...[text shortened]... ress.
And now, for the third time, you don't really understand how magnetic fields work, do you?