Dec. 7th Pearl Harbor

Dec. 7th Pearl Harbor

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
151d

@jj-adams said
YOU are a science teacher?
At what school?
Animo Inglewood?
Or does that still exist?
https://pubs.aip.org/physicstoday/article/75/3/25/2842714/The-US-is-in-dire-need-of-STEM-teachersFaculty

Schoolteachers report career satisfaction. Jobs are plentiful. Pay is better than in many professions. Pensions are good. Yet for decades the US has struggled with acute teacher shortages, especially in physics, math, and chemistry.

Your Republican hatred of science and education is crippling the tech sectors of our economy. Fortunately that means I was able to get a good job because unlike you people I have no problem with going to school and studying science.

Yes evolution and the Big Bang are correct, Young Earth Creationism and the Flat Earth are wrong. Sorry right wingers.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
151d
1 edit

@athousandyoung said
I'm a science teacher but I know a lot about history too

EDIT Apparently this long block of text is about Doris Miller the Black Navy cook who shot down some Japanese planes at Pearl Harbor with an AA gun. He was played by Cuba Gooding Junior in the Pearl Harbor movie.

[youtube Pearl Harbor scene]QRbvwE-VBoc[/youtube]
That's the guy.

I will look for this movie, thanks.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
151d

@athousandyoung said
https://pubs.aip.org/physicstoday/article/75/3/25/2842714/The-US-is-in-dire-need-of-STEM-teachersFaculty

Schoolteachers report career satisfaction. Jobs are plentiful. Pay is better than in many professions. Pensions are good. Yet for decades the US has struggled with acute teacher shortages, especially in physics, math, and chemistry.

Your Republ ...[text shortened]... he Big Bang are correct, Young Earth Creationism and the Flat Earth are wrong. Sorry right wingers.
Amen, brother.

Moves
151d

@suzianne said
Methinks you doth protest too much.
Do you ever read your own posts?
All you do is protest, complain and pour scorn.