1. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    21 Mar '17 01:32
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You are simply looking for some kind of pretext to undermine the integrity of wikileaks content and nothing you have proffered so far casts any doubt on it.
    Well, your earlier claim was that Wikileaks is "probably the only trusted source we have.". I've challenged that above and other than making incorrect statements about the difficulty of email verification you've provided no strong argument that what is there is true. There is no way of knowing if the hackers who supplied them have not altered the contents of emails, because if a machine's security has been compromised the private key could be obtained as well.

If you want a disputed story then here is one from the Afghan War Diaries:

https://web.archive.org/web/20100729015117/http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/07/26/wikileak-afghanistan-canada-soldiers.html
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '17 14:16
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Jesus Christ, man, just listen to yourself.

Don't you get depressed listening to yourself all day, every day?
    He has a little Trump doll which he uses to stick pins in a little Obama doll while whispering 'free-dom' in its ear. Meanwhile the star spangled banner plays softly in the sweaty candlelight of his basement which is wallcovered in apocalyptic Bible verses.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '17 10:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    He has a little Trump doll which he uses to stick pins in a little Obama doll while whispering 'free-dom' in its ear. Meanwhile the star spangled banner plays softly in the sweaty candlelight of his basement which is wallcovered in apocalyptic Bible verses.
    It beats people who embrace infanticide with seeming impunity as you walk around with a shirt all day with a picture of hell and a red line and circle through it.

But looking at human history in terms of genocide, I reckon it's in our blood, we have a thirst for kill'in! Considering that, what choice do we have?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree