Examples of Left-Wing Attrocities?

Examples of Left-Wing Attrocities?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
153d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
What do you mean, social equality? I do not know what that means, and I’ve been listening to you fellers who write about it for years.
Can you define it?
An example is women having the same legal and social rights as men. Women being allowed to work and hold government positions just like men can.

That would also include being equally allowed to have different sexual partners like men can without being shamed for it, as well as not being pressured to confirm to traditional roles like having to wear dresses, make-up, or traditionally "female" domestic tasks.

It also includes members of all races, ethnicities and religions being treated equally.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
153d

@averagejoe1 said
What do you mean, social equality? I do not know what that means, and I’ve been listening to you fellers who write about it for years.
Can you define it?
Research it. Stretch your mind.

Lake Como

Moves
153d

@vivify said
An example is women having the same legal and social rights as men. Women being allowed to work and hold government positions just like men can.

That would also include being equally allowed to have different sexual partners like men can without being shamed for it, as well as not being pressured to confirm to traditional roles like having to wear dresses, make-up, or t ...[text shortened]... tasks.

It also includes members of all races, ethnicities and religions being treated equally.
Seems like Suzianne and I just read your post, and we both agree that that is the status of today's world in the USA. Everything you say is already in the place. So are you adding something, or what? Where is there no social equality?

I did just Wiki this....I do not see where the problem is. Can you put it in your own words.? Sue asked me to reasearch it, it is about what I thought it was.