Hamas Charter 2017

Hamas Charter 2017

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17d

@sonhouse said
@Rajk999
That is one point. Did you live there? Me and my family lived in Jerusalem for years and I saw really stupid shyte the Israeli's pulled, like in the Palestinian village we could see from our flat above the 'Peace" forest, every year some Jewish holiday or other, maybe winning the 67 war, not sure, but they had several bus loads of high school kids go into that vill ...[text shortened]... mmunity, played gigs up and down the country, several years at the biggest festival, Jacob's ladder.
There was a time when suicide bombers were paid [ie their families received large sums of money] to strap bombs to their chest and detonate them in crowded malls, school busses etc. That is not something easy to fight because it requires insanity which is common among Islamic extremists. In response to that the IDF came up with the plan to let it be known that when you die [like a suicide bomber], killing innocent Jews, then your family will also die, home destroyed and even your village bombed.

This plan worked and the suicide bombing stopped.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17d

@Rajk999
One of our Jewish friends was, and is, Muriel, a gifted violinist who won a classical music contest with an eight thousand dollar first prize. Anyway, she was busking in Tel Aviv at a mall there and a bomber came in and blew himself up not 20 feet from her, she lost some of her instruments and what saved her was he was facing away from her but his head got blown off and hit her right in the chest and broken glass shards all over her. She came to our flat in Jerusalem and she was in shock and she stayed with us for a week, we picked out glass shards out of her hair for three days.
It was traumatic to say the least.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Rajk999
One of our Jewish friends was, and is, Muriel, a gifted violinist who won a classical music contest with an eight thousand dollar first prize. Anyway, she was busking in Tel Aviv at a mall there and a bomber came in and blew himself up not 20 feet from her, she lost some of her instruments and what saved her was he was facing away from her but his head got blown of ...[text shortened]... week, we picked out glass shards out of her hair for three days.
It was traumatic to say the least.
So you knew one of thousands who was affected by the actions of suicide bombers. How do you fight that? Kill the family of the suicide bombers, destroy their homes and villages ... So that they will think twice. It worked.

The Jews will keep on killing and destroying until the Jihadist die.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
17d

@cliff-mashburn said
Jews occupied Palestine since 2000 BC....Muslims came on the scene in 600 AD, and they want to claim they own it?
Ashkenazim came on the scene about 900 AD so by that logic Muslims came first

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
17d

@rajk999 said
There was a time when suicide bombers were paid [ie their families received large sums of money] to strap bombs to their chest and detonate them in crowded malls, school busses etc. That is not something easy to fight because it requires insanity which is common among Islamic extremists. In response to that the IDF came up with the plan to let it be known that when you die ...[text shortened]... , home destroyed and even your village bombed.

This plan worked and the suicide bombing stopped.
It requires desperation not insanity.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
17d

@athousandyoung said
Extreme religious fundamentalism is as powerful as desperation or insanity.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
17d

@sh76 said
@spruce112358
"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."
So on the day trees and stones begin talking, THEN the Muslims will kill the Jews? Well OK then. Ain't that special.

I seem to remember the Christians have it in for me on Judgement Day - something about being cast into the outer darkness with a wailing and gnashing of teeth. Maybe you should learn to brush things off.

But speaking of brush, y'all have a talking tree too, dontcha? A shrubbery of some sort which speaks AND is on fire but is not consumed - nice touch!

Be that as it may. CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THE TALKING PLANT MATERIAL. IT'S NOT RELEVANT. IT IS FANTASY!!!

We are talking about human beings. Today. We are talking about rights and governance and voting.

Important issues. Not fantasy stories.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17d

@athousandyoung said
Ashkenazim came on the scene about 900 AD so by that logic Muslims came first
Jews are the descendents of Jacob who lived in the Land of Judaea some 2000 years before Christ. The Ashkenazi Jews are those who the Romans chased out of Palestine about 70 AD, and they fled to different parts of Europe.

The only people who can claim to be in the Land of Palestine, prior to the Jews are the Canaanites, or Amalekites, Ammorites etc., many of whom were killed by the Jews.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17d

@athousandyoung said
If desperation leads you to commit suicide you are f..king insane.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17d

@sh76 said
They are convinced by their religious leaders that they will go to heaven if they kill Jews and infidels.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17d

@spruce112358 said
We are talking about rights and governance and voting.
Well what impression did you get from the Hamas Charter of 2017. Here is what I got. There is going to be no Jewish State in the Land of Palestine. There is going to be a single Arab Islamic State. These people are delusional.

Let the war continue.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
17d

@rajk999 said
If desperation leads you to commit suicide you are f..king insane.
Some insane Americans:

https://listverse.com/2020/01/31/8-harrowing-facts-about-the-9-11-jumpers/
https://taskandpurpose.com/history/kyle-carpenter-you-are-worth-it/

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
17d

@rajk999 said
Jews are the descendents of Jacob who lived in the Land of Judaea some 2000 years before Christ. The Ashkenazi Jews are those who the Romans chased out of Palestine about 70 AD, and they fled to different parts of Europe.

The only people who can claim to be in the Land of Palestine, prior to the Jews are the Canaanites, or Amalekites, Ammorites etc., many of whom were killed by the Jews.
The people who became Muslims existed before 600 AD. I was just pointing that out. I don't disagree with what you write for the most part except that not all those Jews who were driven out by the Romans became Ashkenazim. Some became Ladinos for example instead.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17d

@athousandyoung said
Some insane Americans:

https://listverse.com/2020/01/31/8-harrowing-facts-about-the-9-11-jumpers/
https://taskandpurpose.com/history/kyle-carpenter-you-are-worth-it/
Those who jumped off a burning building are not insane at all.
I dont need to explain that to you like you are a 5 yr old.
Did not open the second link. Not interested.
Islamic suicide bombers are insane. Nobody cares why to be honest.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
17d

@sh76 said
I don't see the Amish killing themselves.