1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 17:25
    @wajoma said
    You're defaming Trump saying he raped someone. When are you going to jail.
    Grow up.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 17:481 edit
    @suzianne said
    Stop lying.

And he didn't have a son "Bo".

A bo is a 6 foot long martial arts weapon.
    Sorry, Beau...... I am from the south, and if someone names their son Bo, or Bubba, there is only one way to spell it. I typed Bo without thinking. Can you IMAGINE naming a son, who you want to grow into a real man, a name of 'Beau'. The first 4 letters in the word 'beautiful. Quite creepy, ........to a Bo from the south.
    I did give Sueanne her 2nd thumb up for her perception.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 17:54
    @kevcvs57 said
    Your defaming his victim when you say he didn’t I hope you have north of $100,000,000 to spare
    are you just stupid or what?

you libs live on lies…it gets old seeing you folks lying all the time.

It should at some point click with you why you must lie to have a point
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 22:09
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    So ALL those courts are corrupt, your religious leader Trump is above the law no matter what he does is fine with you.
    YOU should be in jail right beside your orange anti Christ. You must LOVE Putin besides.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 10:26
    @averagejoe1 said
    https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/05/biden-books-bad-sales-trump-00113793
    Meanwhile, your false god sells bibles (no capital initial deserved) with his own signature on it. Have you branded yourself MAGA on your forehead yet?
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 10:361 edit
    @shallow-blue said
    Meanwhile, your false god sells bibles (no capital initial deserved) with his own signature on it. Have you branded yourself MAGA on your forehead yet?
    Wait, it is you libs who feel a need to broadcast their feeeeeelings to the world. I saw some of you carrying those faerie signs just yesterday. What do you libs want, anyway? Think of it this way.....you want me, (I am America) to pay your college debt, but college students signs say Death To America. Would you get back to me on that.
    And you are shortsighted to say MAGA means anything else but what it means...let us make America great. What do you think would be a great motto, fitting for all of us?
  7. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 10:511 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Wait, it is you libs who feel a need to broadcast their feeeeeelings to the world. I saw some of you carrying those faerie signs just yesterday. What do you libs want, anyway? Think of it this way.....you want me, (I am America) to pay your college debt, but college students signs say Death To America. Would you get back to me on that.
    And you are shortsighted to ...[text shortened]... means...let us make America great. What do you think would be a great motto, fitting for all of us?
    Feeeeeeeeeeelings.... nobody does feeeeeeeeeelings like...Alex Jones!

YouTube
  8. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 11:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    you want me, (I am America) to pay your college debt, but college students signs say Death To America.
    A) I've been looking through recent protests. I've not seen one such sign. Most are demanding justice for Palestine. Are you protesting something you have imagined has happened?

B) So what is the quid pro quo? Student loan forgiveness (as specified in the law Congress passed) so long as, what? No signs saying 'Death to America'? That it? Only that?

How about a signed affidavit stating that you will never espouse certain political views in public? So we will forgive your loans (i.e. follow the law as passed by Congress) BUT you must give up your first amendment rights. But why stop there - I think we are in the driver's seat. They want this money. So let's make them convert to an evangelical church, and give up their 2nd and 14th amendment rights.

Isn't this what the 'great negotiator' has in mind?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 11:12
    @mott-the-hoople said
    are you just stupid or what?

you libs live on lies…it gets old seeing you folks lying all the time.

It should at some point click with you why you must lie to have a point
    Oh, the everloving irony.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 11:14
    @averagejoe1 said
    And you are shortsighted to ...[text shortened]... means...let us make America great. What do you think would be a great motto, fitting for all of us?
    America was far greater before the Donald showed his ugly face.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 11:56
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    So ALL those courts are corrupt, your religious leader Trump is above the law no matter what he does is fine with you.
    YOU should be in jail right beside your orange anti Christ. You must LOVE Putin besides.
    democrats have reduced the justice system to a tool for political gain.

no one, except for leeches and mentally ill sex freaks want you
  12. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 12:15
    @mott-the-hoople said
    democrats have reduced the justice system to a tool for political gain.
    Impossible.

"The Attorney General oversees each U.S. Attorney and the United States Department of Justice. 27 More than 95 percent of county and municipal chief prosecutors are elected.

"As of June 30, 2022, of the 9 justices of the Supreme Court, 6 were appointed by a Republican president, and 3 were appointed by a Democratic president.

"As of March 19, 2024, of the 179 Courts of Appeals judges, 91 were appointed by Republican presidents, compared to 86 by Democratic presidents. Out of the 13 federal appeals courts, Democratic appointees have a majority on 7 courts, whereas Republican appointees have a majority on 6 courts.

"As of March 12, 2024, of the 680 district court judges, 361 were appointed by Democratic presidents compared to 274 by Republican ones. Within the individual circuit jurisdictions, Democratic presidents have appointed majorities in 8 circuits while Republican presidents have appointed a majority in 4 circuits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_appointment_history_for_United_States_federal_courts
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 12:25
    @spruce112358 said
    Impossible.

"The Attorney General oversees each U.S. Attorney and the United States Department of Justice. 27 More than 95 percent of county and municipal chief prosecutors are elected.

"As of June 30, 2022, of the 9 justices of the Supreme Court, 6 were appointed by a Republican president, and 3 were appointed by a Democratic president.

"As of March 19, 2024, o ...[text shortened]... uits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_appointment_history_for_United_States_federal_courts
    Is that you, Marauder?
  14. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 12:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    Is that you, Marauder?
    That's an interesting compliment you are paying me. no1marauder is smart and incisive and one of the best debaters these Forums have ever seen.

It has been my privilege to tussle with him on occasion.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 12:391 edit
    @spruce112358 said
    A) I've been looking through recent protests. I've not seen one such sign. Most are demanding justice for Palestine. Are you protesting something you have imagined has happened?

B) So what is the quid pro quo? Student loan forgiveness (as specified in the law Congress passed) so long as, what? No signs saying 'Death to America'? That it? Only that?

How about a sign ...[text shortened]... give up their 2nd and 14th amendment rights.

Isn't this what the 'great negotiator' has in mind?
    This poster, Spruce, pretends that the anti-Israel protesters are not saying death to America. Since it is on TV all the time, I think I will let the News reports change the mind of this Spruce fella. Plus I won’t bore you all with these long screed about me me me.

Could it be that none of you have cable?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree