Iceland and GUN Ownership

Iceland and GUN Ownership

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Moves
05 Dec 13

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2013/1203/Lots-of-guns-little-violence-Shooting-highlights-armed-but-peaceful-Iceland-video

Wonder why?

K

Germany

Moves
06 Dec 13

High income equality, high social mobility. That's what you were looking for, right?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
06 Dec 13
1 edit

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
High income equality, high social mobility. That's what you were looking for, right?
If there is high income equality, where is there to mobilise to?

KN: "Right guys it's very easy to mobilise here."
The guys: "Where we going KN?"
KN: "Um, bout an 1/8 of a 1/16th of booger all, that way."

🙄

K

Germany

Moves
06 Dec 13

Originally posted by Wajoma
If there is high income equality, where is there to mobilise to?

KN: "Right guys it's very easy to mobilise here."
The guys: "Where we going KN?"
KN: "Um, bout an 1/8 of a 1/16th of booger all, that way."

🙄
You have a good point there, Wajoma. In Iceland, already one of the wealthiest countries in the world, the rich are really suffering. I'll light an extra candle for them today.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
06 Dec 13

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
You have a good point there, Wajoma. In Iceland, already one of the wealthiest countries in the world, the rich are really suffering. I'll light an extra candle for them today.
I know it was a good point, can't have high mobility and high equality, just so much more BS innit.

K

Germany

Moves
06 Dec 13

Originally posted by Wajoma
I know it was a good point, can't have high mobility and high equality, just so much more BS innit.
On the contrary, one can have both. I suggest obtaining a rudimentary understanding of these concepts. You might combine this with a crash course in basic economics.