1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 01:34
    I don't know who needs to hear this, but spending tax dollars getting the speaker of the house together with the loser of a presidential election at Mar-a-Lago to discuss making it illegal for non-citizens to vote when IT'S ALREADY ILLEGAL seems we're getting close to peak MAGA stupidity.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 01:37
    @wildgrass said
    I don't know who needs to hear this, but spending tax dollars getting the speaker of the house together with the loser of a presidential election at Mar-a-Lago to discuss making it illegal for non-citizens to vote when IT'S ALREADY ILLEGAL seems we're getting close to peak MAGA stupidity.
    And here’s me thinking thinking average joe and mott were the peak of maga stupidity.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 01:43
    @wildgrass said
    Yes, yes it is.

But then again, their base (which is who this is for, specifically) IS that dumb.

Mikey has to be seen as doing something (anything more meaningful than throwing confetti) just before an election.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 01:44
    @shavixmir said
    And here’s me thinking thinking average joe and mott were the peak of maga stupidity.
    As I said, the base are the dumb ones, falling for the con every time.
  5. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 01:462 edits
    @wildgrass said
    IT'S ALREADY ILLEGAL seems we're getting close to peak MAGA stupidity.

That's close, but promising Mexico was going to pay for that border wall, is still #1 on the stupidity list for me, not surprisingly, most of the MAGA crowd still believes it. 😏
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 07:56
    @mchill
    Its funny thinking Johnson is the speaker of the house. It in fact is Trump, he is calling the shots now and Mikey is just along for the ride.
  7. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 17:29
    How do they verify your identity when voting? Any voters here willing to explain?
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 18:09
    @fartacus said
    How do they verify your identity when voting? Any voters here willing to explain?
    They check your passport.

Oh. Wait. That’s Europe.

Yeah. We’re years ahead of you trailer trash types.
  9. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 18:15
    @shavixmir said

Oh. Wait. That’s Europe.

So you're in favour of voter I.D. or something equivalent.

I agree.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 19:39
    @sonhouse said
    @mchill
    Its funny thinking Johnson is the speaker of the house. It in fact is Trump, he is calling the shots now and Mikey is just along for the ride.
    Hope so. How can people not see the real Trump.
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 21:03
    @shavixmir said

Oh. Wait. That’s Europe.

Why non-citizen voting should be a non-issue in America:

https://apnews.com/article/trump-immigrant-voting-noncitizens-elections-explained-cf4c73b336147b5f5d9c2a22b2564994

The only reason Republican’ts are pushing this non/issue is that demographics are against them: their traditional voter base is shrinking, as a proportion of the total population.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 21:07
    @fartacus said
    So you're in favour of voter I.D. or something equivalent.

I agree.
    Are they holding the registered voters hostage in hotels whilst they live on the street.
    What’s the point of explaining anything to someone who demands the right to be stupid
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 23:091 edit
    @shavixmir said
    they are. spending tax payer money is not a sign of stupid. they are smart people taking advantage of stupid people, because they know the imbeciles like joe and mott will not only vote for them, but they won't find anything wrong with it.

these are the asholes who scoff at poor children getting free lunches at school but don't mind the billions going into the pentagon money black hole or paying for the orange baboon's golf trips or the tax cuts for the billionaires.

evil and stupid. an awesome combination
  14. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 23:391 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Are they holding the registered voters hostage in hotels whilst they live on the street.
    What’s the point of explaining anything to someone who demands the right to be stupid
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_identification_laws_in_the_United_States

No ID required to vote at ballot box: California, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, and Washington, D.C.
  15. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 23:40
    A lot of blue states on that list.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree