1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 20:02
    Originally posted by sh76
    The handle killzionism is actually a false flag operation. An ardent Zionist created the handle to mock and caricature the anti-Zionists.
    That's interesting to know. (My expectations of learning anything in this thread were low).

As a general rule, i am suspicious of people who come to a 'chess site' and choose an antagonistic or ungentlemanly username.

I think the troll radar of the Duchess is spot on.
  2. Standard memberQuarl
    Quarl
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 21:49
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Originally posted by Duchess64 - 17 Mar '15 19:37
    Jonathan Pollard was a US citizen when he spied for Israel against the USA. So Quarl believes that Jonathan Pollard should have een 'immediately executed'?

<10 minutes later>

Originally posted by Duchess64 - 17 Mar '15 19:47
    It's a well-known fact that Jonathan Pollard was 'found guilty' of spying for Israel against the USA, so I considered it unnecessary to mention it again.

But......You did! Only 10 minutes before saying it was unnecessary to say it.

Originally posted by Duchess64 - 17 Mar '15 19:47
    My point about the drawback of 'immediately executing' *some* spies
    was *not* only about Francis Gary Power and Vilyam Fisher in particular.
    My point was more general.

Then why were they the only spies named in your anti-death penalty post? It's very disconcerting when you change position mid-debate. Besides, both Powers and Fisher were my type #1 and did not qualify for death using my measure. You are trying to indicate I would have advocated death for those two...which is totally not true.

I remain with my original post: Type 1 spy - life, no parole / Type 2 spy - death. You have forgotten what constitutes my Type 1 vs Type 2, here is my original post.
    #1- The spy who spies on another nation to benefit his/her own.
    #2- The spy who spies on his/her own nation to benefit another nation.

#1 spy: When caught, should receive life imprisonment. No parole. When found guilty.
    #2 spy: When caught, should receive immediate execution when found guilty.

I am fully aware there will be many who disagree with me, of which you are only one, and they like me, are welcome to their opinions. I am also aware there are loads who agree with my concept.
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 22:571 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Your "many scholarly references" are as much propaganda as are those of writers who you "disdain". Opinions are like anuses. Need I say more?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 01:201 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 17:03
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "2. That was not going to happen in Europe"
    of course not. they couldn't have stolen land from europeans, they would have gotten destroyed. so they went and stole land from palestinians. with help from the americans, of course.
    I still say if the USA was so eager for the Jews to have a new home land and they were too impatient and too racist to get an equitable solution in Palestine, they should've manned up and given them Utah.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 17:12
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    I still say if the USA was so eager for the Jews to have a new home land and they were too impatient and too racist to get an equitable solution in Palestine, they should've manned up and given them Utah.
    Yeah, those dirty Israelis are always attacking first.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '15 13:16
    Originally posted by Eladar
    he was talking about something else, but please, do but in like a child who doesn't know when to shut up. it is a very sexy quality, i might swoon over you.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 18:02
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Well... they did indeed terrorise first in the British Palestinian Mandate, well before the Second World War. So you may have intended that remark as sarcasm, but you actually and unintentionally told the truth when taken straight.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree