1. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 21:02
    There. We've condemned everything bad you can think of including pedophila, misogyny, putting trash in the recycle bin, and cruising in the passing lane.

So you can't use that one anymore, AverageJoe!
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 22:051 edit
    How about Joe Biden constantly making up stupid stories that aren't true? His make-believe tales are like the confabulations of a four-year-old. They are the symptom of a diseased mind.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 22:21
    @cliff-mashburn said
    How about Joe Biden constantly making up stupid stories that aren't true? His make-believe tales are like the confabulations of a four-year-old. They are the symptom of a diseased mind.
    How about your idol lying every time he takes a breath?

His make-believe tales are like the confabulations of a four-year-old. They are the symptom of a diseased mind.
  4. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 22:32
    @suzianne said

His make-believe tales are like the confabulations of a four-year-old. They are the symptom of a diseased mind.
    Just can't bring yourself to acknowledge Joe's problems, no matter how awful he gets, can you?
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 23:07
    @suzianne said

go ahead post a clip of Trump doing what you are lying about
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 00:021 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    go ahead post a clip of Trump doing what you are lying about
    Here's a Biden fairy tale that is so ridiculous everyone knew it was BS as soon as he said it, yet he never gets called to account for such things:
    YouTube
    Here's a few more that show how loony he is: YouTube
  7. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 00:47
    This is from 1988, when Biden tried to run for president and the media wasn't twisted towards the left like today and did their job on calling out his lies. It's amazing how fast the public turned on him when the media was truthful about him:
    YouTube
  8. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 11:56
    The funniest thing about these conservatives who hate Joe Biden (for what reason, I don't know) and keep posting sound-bites that they think proves something is that they are ignoring all the videos out there that prove the opposite.

Joe Biden is sharp as a tack. This is what people say who have spoken to him, 1-on-1. (Compared to Trump of which virtually everyone who has interaction with him walks away saying 'he's an idiot.' )

Joe Biden has deep understand of both the history of the United States and the role of government. He also has enormous compassion for everyone, including those who don't agree with him. That ABSOLUTELY cannot be said about Trump.

In these videos, the historian Heather Cox Richardson sits down with Joe Biden where he talks cogently and intelligently about democracy and the rule of law and his vision of government. Trump doesn't do this because he CAN'T do it. His 'vision of government' (so called) amounts to 'do whatever I say.'

YouTube

YouTube
  9. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 12:24
    @spruce112358 said
    There. We've condemned everything bad you can think of including pedophila, misogyny, putting trash in the recycle bin, and cruising in the passing lane.

So you can't use that one anymore, AverageJoe!
    Just for kicks, go ahead and condemn any organization that intentionally uses the rape of civilians as a weapon of war...
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 13:161 edit
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    And you cannot EVER acknowledge X45 has mental problems like being narcistic or a sociopath or having the attention span of a 4 year old and the patience of one either, as evidenced by the spaghetti sauce on the walls of the WH, confirmed by several people who were their when he threw the plates on the wall because he didn't get his way, just like a truculent ten year old. And now that his criminal past is fully exposed he falls asleep in the court house. What do you think of him having to apply orange paste to his face every day? Does Biden do any of the above?
    You don't have the balls to talk about any of that.
  11. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 14:43
    @sh76 said
    Just for kicks, go ahead and condemn any organization that intentionally uses the rape of civilians as a weapon of war...
    I'll go ahead and condemn any organization that INITIATES a violation of the rights of others.
  12. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 18:08
    @spruce112358 said
    I'll go ahead and condemn any organization that INITIATES a violation of the rights of others.
    That's not what I asked. In fact, it's something quite different.

If you want to refuse, that's your choice.

But it kinda vitiates the point made in your OP.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 18:17
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    It is not Biden who has near one hundred charges, both fed and state. Did you forget that tidbit? Oh, I forgot, the entire DOJ, fed AND state are TOTALLY corrupt, juries corrupt OBVIOUSLY since Trump can do no wrong, he is totally innocent and this BS is just a witch hunt..........
  14. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 18:28
    @sh76 said
    But it kinda vitiates the point made in your OP.
    Not really. Self-defense is not bad, so we, as liberals, are not condemning that.

When someone INITIATES a violation of your rights, you can respond as needed to compel them to stop.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 20:54
    @cliff-mashburn said
    Just can't bring yourself to acknowledge Joe's problems, no matter how awful he gets, can you?
    I can wrap up all these posts by saying that the libs know what he has done to our country......(you can throw in the lies, etc that you have all discussed, if you feel the need). It is what he has done to oour country. This is what not ONE lib wilol acknowledge, yet we all know the same things.
    So what is going on? They would vote for an illegal immigrant for president before they will let Trump in the WH. It is that simple. They HATE Trump, and are trying to will him to lose.
    Yes, we all know this, I just thought I would shorten some of your posts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree