Loan Forgiveness is illegal. Trump illegal next?

Loan Forgiveness is illegal. Trump illegal next?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
37d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
I guess you didn't hear Trump's latest scree where he said on TV, it is up to the states whatever laws they have made so if a girl gets pregnant in Texas and goes out of state to a free state, she is now a criminal in Texas and that is just fine with Trump since he just goes the way the wind blows, he has no agenda outside of what he thinks is good for his own political power.
How is it the president's (whoever it is) fault for where the chips fall in the abortion conundrum after SCOTUS has ruled , (Properly, I am so sorry) that this is a matter for the states.
Follow me here. We (our society through its process) have decided that, following constitution. So, it is a matter for the states to decide, and to deal with exactly what you set out above.
Sonhouse? Sonhouse.......how is that a problem for a President? Sonhouse? You say 'it is just fine with Trump'. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But the President, whoever that is, has nothing to do with it.
I feel like I spend all day correcting the posts of liberals.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
37d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
What a joke. WE. I guess you figure it was way ok for repubs to have stopped any SCOTUS nominations for Obama but Trump gets three right wingnuts and THEY are the one killing Wade and your orange Jesus is now claiming and proud of the fact he got Roe killed. There is no WE there, it is ALL on the bloody hands of Trump.
And if a state now announces the death penalty for abortions you would be ok with that too. You are one sick SOB.

Lake Como

Moves
37d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
What a joke. WE. I guess you figure it was way ok for repubs to have stopped any SCOTUS nominations for Obama but Trump gets three right wingnuts and THEY are the one killing Wade and your orange Jesus is now claiming and proud of the fact he got Roe killed. There is no WE there, it is ALL on the bloody hands of Trump.
And if a state now announces the death penalty for abortions you would be ok with that too. You are one sick SOB.
No, no, no, can you respond to my post just above.? A fair post, as you seem to blame Trump for the problems that may arise, with the states handling the abortion matters.
Do you think that the problems are those of a President? Why, that is to suggest that he just dictate a solution. You don't like the idea of dictators, like Biden is doing right now, as a matter of fact. Now, hey, THERE is something worth writing about.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
37d

@AverageJoe1
Biden WOULD do something about it but you know fukking good and well magites control the house so nothing can be done by Biden and you would go that is a GOOD thing.
If he is reelected and owns house and senate he will make Roe the law of the land and you could give a rats ass 80% of US citizens agree with that. It is your magite idiot Christian nationals who have been running the agenda to kill abortion for 50 years. WE WILL DEFEAT THOSE BASTURDS IF WE WIN.

Lake Como

Moves
37d
2 edits

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Biden WOULD do something about it but you know fukking good and well magites control the house so nothing can be done by Biden and you would go that is a GOOD thing.
If he is reelected and owns house and senate he will make Roe the law of the land and you could give a rats ass 80% of US citizens agree with that. It is your magite idiot Christian nationals who have been running the agenda to kill abortion for 50 years. WE WILL DEFEAT THOSE BASTURDS IF WE WIN.
Whew. All over the place. Why do you keep mentioning these two presidents? We finally got abortion to the states, and you are still lookiing for Nirvana, in the face of people, people like me, who just do not agree with your endgame. 'go anywhere, get an abortion, stop the breathing and the blood'. Like getting married with no problem in Vegas. What do you want, anyway? Abortions? I think you do, and i believe you actually want ME, a taxpayer, to dammit pay for them! Do you give no credence to people who revere life????????????????????????????????????????????????? Your buddy Spruce says there is no life until they breathe. I need to ask Spruce what to call a twin that has not been born yet, while his twin (a baby) is laying in a crib in the receiving room down the hall. You guys are a trip. Spruce will not answer that question. How can one be a baby and one not? And you wont answer my 4-month long question.
Oh...Congress? They are federal, the states rule over abortion now. Whew. You make it so hard on yourself.

Sorry, bad day on the golf course

Lake Como

Moves
37d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
I guess they don't cover that kind of thing when you just watch Newsmax or the other Trumpite sites. You don't seem to know repubs have a slim majority in the house and dems have a slim majority in the senate. So anything Biden does can be killed by the house. You really should take civics 101.
....and you really need to take a valuum.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
37d

@AverageJoe1
I'll take a valium when Trump is in jail and all the rest of the Trump wannabes are out of office and pushing broom at WAWA. Till then our democracy is on the line and you could give a rats ass less.

Lake Como

Moves
36d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
I'll take a valium when Trump is in jail and all the rest of the Trump wannabes are out of office and pushing broom at WAWA. Till then our democracy is on the line and you could give a rats ass less.
Trump?

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
36d

@averagejoe1 said
If you will NOT tell us that Biden is not using Congress to get his wishes done (his only avenue), then we can only surmise that you are saying that he IS using Congress to transfer the debts of the students to the taxpayers.
Why are you doing this foolishness? Now u r wearing your Suzianne hat.
Uh… isn’t that how the executive works?
They have an idea and congress either passes it or doesn’t?

Isn’t that how it’s supposed to work?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
36d

@shavixmir
For him its fair only if Biden loses. Biden wins, HANG THE SOB.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
36d

@AverageJoe1
Bad day on the golf course. Maybe you can take lessons from your orange Jesus, he plays more than any other POTUS in US history.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
36d

@averagejoe1 said
Whew. All over the place. Why do you keep mentioning these two presidents? We finally got abortion to the states, and you are still lookiing for Nirvana, in the face of people, people like me, who just do not agree with your endgame. 'go anywhere, get an abortion, stop the breathing and the blood'. Like getting married with no problem in Vegas. What do you want, anyw ...[text shortened]... over abortion now. Whew. You make it so hard on yourself.

Sorry, bad day on the golf course
"We finally got abortion to the states" Bad idea. We don't need 50 different standards on when we become a citizen. Driver's licenses are bad enough.

"I need to ask Spruce what to call a twin that has not been born yet, while his twin (a baby) is laying in a crib in the receiving room down the hall. You guys are a trip. Spruce will not answer that question." You should know by now that Spruce answers all questions. Listen to Spruce. 😀

You call one a "fetus" and the other "baby."

As for breathing, my main point is that when someone says, "We are people from the moment of conception" that is a religious view. Other religions hold different views.

Congress shall make no law establishing a religion, nor can the states. So ANY AND EVERY abortion ban is presently unconstitutional.

We need as a country to establish "when are we people with full legal rights." That's why I suggested a referendum. Let's vote on it. Then it is not a religious matter anymore.